Ipamorelin Dosage Discussion

Buy Lab Tests Online

michaely23

So, I wanted to do the ipamorelin cjc combo, but none of the pharmacies that Defy works with ships to California, so I had to get get one vials of Semorelin and Ipamorelin. I thought I would just stop all together after trying it but I'm seeing body definition my fat self has always wanted (I'm fit and am active and eat fairly healthy - occasional cookie or slice of cake). But the cost of $330 a month is costing too much. Do you know if there are any other alternative like Ipamorelin and MK to keep costs down?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JimGainz

So, I wanted to do the ipamorelin cjc combo, but none of the pharmacies that Defy works with ships to California, so I had to get get one vials of Semorelin and Ipamorelin. I thought I would just stop all together after trying it but I'm seeing body definition my fat self has always wanted (I'm fit and am active and eat fairly healthy - occasional cookie or slice of cake). But the cost of $330 a month is costing too much. Do you know if there are any other alternative like Ipamorelin and MK to keep costs down?
Personally, I would go with Mk677 - Ibutamoren. I had far better igf1 increases with that vs IPam. It’s about $3/pill from Defy but you only need to take it every other day to get great results. So, ~$100 / month or less for 12.5 mg EOD bumped my igf1 from 100 to over 160.

michaely23

Personally, I would go with Mk677 - Ibutamoren. I had far better igf1 increases with that vs IPam. It’s about $3/pill from Defy but you only need to take it every other day to get great results. So, ~$100 / month or less for 12.5 mg EOD bumped my igf1 from 100 to over 160.
I’ll try it out. Will report back here

S1W

GH will always be more effective - the same way exogenous testosterone typically raises Test levels more than HCG. But.... Ipam is way cheaper and does not cause any desensitization or shutting down your own production. And it works very well.

Would the same be true with CJC 1295/Ipamorelin combo?

JimGainz

Yes. Only Semorelin, to my knowledge, has some desensitization effects. Cjc /Ipamorelin can be run long term. So can MK677.

nodoctor

wait, really? I've been doing 3 months on 2-3 weeks off like a silly person just in case, but it does make sense that maybe it wouldn't desensitize. Is there data to back this up or other anecdotes? I know the nature of peptides means we won't see large clinical trials.

I run ipamorelin + cjc w/o dac + bpc 157 + bp500. Life changing and cycling off doesn't bother me that much but I do feel the difference.

John3764

Still running it. I did not get any additional fat loss after that initial period. I also added a low dose of nandrolone from my doctor. The combination of the two accelerated healing, even cartilage damage.
Jim, how many Mg's of Nandrolone are running/wk?

JimGainz

Jim, how many Mg's of Nandrolone are running/wk?
I had beeen running 120mg Nandrolone for 6 months. I came off for 6 weeks and now just went back on - taking 50mg every 5 days with trt shot. I also add 50mg primabolin which also has some collagen synthesis benefits. I feel better already after just adding back the nandrolone 2 weeks ago

Fernando Almaguer

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching