Thoughts on E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

So I just had an interesting thought about E2 levels in men. So the gold standard in regards to where we want our hormones, is to get them to the levels that they were when we were in our prime, correct? So probably around 18-22, I would assume for most men, hormone wise at least. Take total and free testosterone, for example. Ideally, most men seem to do well when their total and free T level is that of the average 18-22 year old healthy male. Obviously free T is more important. Also, the top end of the free T range is probably based off of males in society today, so it's probably a little low. So I would imagine that striving to have free T levels 30% higher than the top end of the current ranges should be just fine as well.

Anyways, so if this is the current thoughts on where we should be trying to get our T levels, why is E2 any different. Obviously, the most important thing is symptom relief, not where our levels our so much on T or E2, but for argument's sake, let's just focus on the numbers. Are we complicating things too much when it comes to E2? I'm not sure, hence why I'm starting this thread. But it makes a lot of sense to me to treat E2 the same way we would treat testosterone. Just focus on bringing guy's levels to around where the average 18-22 year old male's E2 would be. What do you guy's all think about this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I wasn’t referring to E2 level when I said 18-22, I was talking about the prime time in a man’s life hormones wise is probably 18-22 years old.

But ya you’re right, they definitely make those studies so damn hard to follow lol. I was just trying so see what men thought about this theory. To me it makes sense. Plus, even if it is more about the ratio, maybe we should be looking at the T to E ratio that is most commonly seen in healthy males around 18-22 years old. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I have read that some doctors (or should) test testosterone levels in men around the age of 21, so they have a good baseline in case they ever need trt.

Gman86

I have read that some doctors (or should) test testosterone levels in men around the age of 21, so they have a good baseline in case they ever need trt.

This is something I wish I did when my levels were at their best. I would love to know where all my levels sat when I felt my best. I tell all my friends to get their’s tested even if they feel great. Just so they’ll know where their levels fall when everything is functioning properly. I wish I had tested mine when I was in my prime years.

Gman86

What guarantee do you have that on trt with numbers similar to when you felt fine you would feel the same? Zero. Never even read in passing someone who did just that.

If you are going to all this trouble why go for normal? I go for optimal. I’m probably at or above where I was as a teen when I had zero low T symptoms. Not even once. Started around 20-22 for me.

So true. Definitely no guarantees. I am still curious to see where my numbers sat tho in my prime. Not even to reference and try to match my current numbers to them or anything, but just out of curiosity. Maybe the T to E ratio could still be of some use though. Maybe you could see what your ratio was in your prime, and then try to get close to that with optimal T levels now. Idk, just spitballing ideas

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me