Thoughts about libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

ResearchIt

When a doctor asks how your libido is, what do you think about when coming up with your reply and what do you say?

For me currently, I would say my mental interest in sex is as strong as it's ever been, however I don't feel horny as strongly or as often as I used. And when I engage is sex, while it's still good, it isn't as intense of an experience as it was even just a few years ago. I feel like my libido used to constantly be tapping me on the shoulder to pursue sex and now I feel like I have to tap it on the shoulder somewhat. Kind of like a dog that would always beg for a walk, and now you have to encourage it to go with you.

Does libido equate to horniness?

For those of you who have had periods of no libido, were you still mentally interested in sex but just didn't feel horny? Or was there nothing at all, no strong physical urge and also no mental interest?

How do you think about libido?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ResearchIt

Are you sure you're talking about arousal, that feeling when erect.
This is why I wanted to bring up the topic to get on the same page with others regarding terms like this.

I would say when a person is horny, they are not necessarily aroused (i.e. some degree of erection), but they have a strong subconscious desire or drive to pursue arousal and arousal happens easily.

Systemlord

This is why I wanted to bring up the topic to get on the same page with others regarding terms like this.

I would say when a person is horny, they are not necessarily aroused (i.e. some degree of erection), but they have a strong subconscious desire or drive to pursue arousal and arousal happens easily.
I think it's a positive feedback loop between libido and arousal, which definitely feeds or rings the dinner bell so to speak, the desire to have sex.

ResearchIt

I think it's a positive feedback loop between libido and arousal, which definitely feeds or rings the dinner bell so to speak, the desire to have sex.
I agree, that's a very good point, there is a positive feedback loop between libido and arousal.

For those who say they have felt times of no libido, how would you describe that state? Were you still mentally interested in sex but didn't feel a physical urge and couldn't get aroused easily? Or was there nothing at all, no mental interest, no physical urge, and no arousal?

ResearchIt

Thanks very much, helpful feedback from both of you.

Aspects of Libido so far:
Mental interest
Physical urge/drive
Ease of arousal

Are there any other aspects of libido that would be worth including if you were assessing yourself?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me