This video is commonly linked as an example of a VG injection; however, it doesn't match up with figures I've seen online.

Buy Lab Tests Online

TestQuest22

Video:

That, to me, looks to be too far back to be a true VG injection when I compare it to the images, figures, etc. that I've seen in many places.

For example:
VG.png

Figure B is the ventrogluteal injection site

VG Dorso.png

Self-explanatory

Those images are from two different sources.

It seems to me that the guy in the video is almost in dorsogluteal territory, as he is working on the back half of his leg/glute. Am I wrong? Or is the ventroglute simply that big, that you have a larger territory to work with than most sources indicate?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Video:

That, to me, looks to be too far back to be a true VG injection when I compare it to the images, figures, etc. that I've seen in many places.

For example:
View attachment 16664
Figure B is the ventrogluteal injection site

View attachment 16665
Self-explanatory

Those images are from two different sources.

It seems to me that the guy in the video is almost in dorsogluteal territory, as he is working on the back half of his leg/glute. Am I wrong? Or is the ventroglute simply that big, that you have a larger territory to work with than most sources indicate?
I agree with you. He's not injecting in the VG site. He's too far back.

M

MarkM

That video does not truly represent the VG location. At least not in my opinion and not where I inject into the VG.

Willyt

I’ve seen that video as well. Unfortunately it pops up near top of list when searching for VR injection technique.

I’m not a fan either of the many pictures showing a second person using the Vulcan V with their hand to locate the spot because of course most of us are self-injecting.

I find it easiest to locate it when I’m sitting down for some reason.

Kuhlsnu

VG is basically the front part of the gluteus medius. I think he's hitting the back part. If it is just about preventing hitting any nerves, this seems ju

Right. And it's a reasonably accessible and painless injection site.

The key to finding the most mass of the muscle to inject into is to laterally rotate your foot with your hand in that general area, and when you feel the muscle tense up, you go in the middle of that.

TestQuest22

I've injected into the VG (or what I think to be the VG) twice now since posting this video, and can only affirm that I firmly believe my suspicions are correct. The guy in the video is not injecting into the site traditionally labeled "ventroglute." At least on my body (and I'd like to think we're all somewhat similar lol), it is further forward on my body than where this guy was injecting, more in line with what the various diagrams I posted indicate.

Edit: @Kuhlsnu gives good help above.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale