This site is amazing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

cocarr

As a new member to this site and a new patient of low T the information and help I have received from this site has armed me with the knowledge I need to help my Dr. help me. Not to mention having a place to ask those questions that you may normally shy away from asking. The admin and members here treat every member as a friend and if they do not have the answer you are looking for they will take the time out of their day to find it or steer you in a direction to find the answer for yourself. Thank you Nelson, moderators and every member here who has taken time out of their day to give me piece of mind and knowledge.

Thanks to this site I now feel like I am not going in to this blindly or alone.............

Signed Cody.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

Im on month 7 of HRT and had no idea what I was getting into as far as educating myself, and my Dr's. I have since turned 3 guys onto this site, suggested they get tested and do their own homework about how their life is going to change. I read these posts about guys going through the same thing I am and I glean information from all their experiences. How I happened to stumble upon ExcelMale, I don't know. This is the best.
Duane O'Connor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Im on month 7 of HRT and had no idea what I was getting into as far as educating myself, and my Dr's. I have since turned 3 guys onto this site, suggested they get tested and do their own homework about how their life is going to change. I read these posts about guys going through the same thing I am and I glean information from all their experiences. How I happened to stumble upon ExcelMale, I don't know. This is the best.
Duane O'Connor

Good stuff!! Experience and knowledge is power. Glad you found us, and glad you are taking control of educating yourself.

Tom Larabee

Duane - Education is the key to a better life for all of us. I am glad you found us and I am also glad you have shown us to 3 of your friends. More knowledge that is out there, the better healthcare will be for all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me