This is Weird! Testosterone Scrotal Cream vs Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abuser200

Your protocol speaks to the reality that some of us have to try non-standard 'protocols'; ones that are looked upon as odd or outdated. As for the quality of the cream, I've read that, too. You want to trust the compounding pharmacy, whether a small operation or a large one, to keep the quality consistent and listen to the feedback from their customers or prescribing physicians. Let them know. Maybe they believed they were improving the product but maybe not.
I did let them know about the thickness of the cream. But the compounding pharmcy was 100% convinced that the cream is made exactly the same way over and over again. So im at a dead end on this one.. right now i asked the pharmacy to give me the cream in there liposomal base instead of the pentravan. So we’ll see !

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

A few years ago, so deeply depressed, I injected 30 mg Test E, IM. Woke up feeling great. Told my urologist when I went to get my lab results. He was fine with me doing 30 mg, daily. Yes, it did improve my mood and energy, had crazy libido...but still poor erectile function.

Would not have put too much weight behind this unless you had been on the protocol for 3 months and still maintained the positive effects.

As you very well know when starting a new protocol let alone increasing T dose levels are in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize (4-6 weeks) and during this time many can/will experience a temporary honeymoon period with a strong increase in libido/erections which is in most cases temporary and short-lived as the body will eventually adjust.

Even then it will take another 2-3 months for the body to adapt to those new levels and this is the critical time period when one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

Those critical 2-3 months is what separates the men from the boys.

Unfortunately many make the critical mistake of bailing out on a protocol before even giving it a fighting chance.

Top it off that too many get caught up in searching for that raging libido let alone expect that being on trt or running absurdly high T levels will have them running around with tons of energy, stellar mood, raging libido, titanium erections 24/7!

Unrealistic expectations.

And, I gained 15 pounds around the waist. Didn't want to use an AI.

You were retaining excess water/bloat.

This was most likely because your TT/FT/e2 levels were through the roof on such protocol as 210mg T/week (30 mg daily) would be a whopping dose of T for most!
In your opinion, would the 2-3 months adaptation period apply to cream only protocols as well?

madman

Super Moderator
In your opinion, would the 2-3 months adaptation period apply to cream only protocols as well?

Of course.

When using transdermal T even though you would bypass the lengthy flux stage (cypionate/enanthate) and reach steady-state much quicker than using esterified T you still need to give the body time to adapt to the protocol.

Sebastian12345

I did let them know about the thickness of the cream. But the compounding pharmcy was 100% convinced that the cream is made exactly the same way over and over again. So im at a dead end on this one.. right now i asked the pharmacy to give me the cream in there liposomal base instead of the pentravan. So we’ll see !
is for nplabs?

Fortunate

Yes the cream is from NPlabs
Do you mind updating us on how you are doing on cream? What is your dosing protocol? I have tried it several times. Each time, I feel like my levels are way too high. I am looking into trying it with a really low strength cream (4-5%).

Z

Zibernet

Of course.

When using transdermal T even though you would bypass the lengthy flux stage (cypionate/enanthate) and reach steady-state much quicker than using esterified T you still need to give the body time to adapt to the protocol.

You may or may never adapt.
I gave the transcrotal cream a good 3 months to work.
My anxiety and restlessness didn't get better with time, so I switched to abdomen applications.
Unfortunately that transfers to my wife so I'm back to the less-than-ideal scrotum applications.

Fortunate

@Zibernet, my guess is with the doses you were using and trans scrotal, you were probably absorbing a ton and getting really supraphysiologic. At least, that’s what I think happened to me.

I was able to get a compounded cream at significantly reduced doses. I plan to try it soon and will report back.

Z

Zibernet

@Zibernet, my guess is with the doses you were using and trans scrotal, you were probably absorbing a ton and getting really supraphysiologic. At least, that’s what I think happened to me.

I was able to get a compounded cream at significantly reduced doses. I plan to try it soon and will report back.

Why didn't you just apply less of the concentrated version?
Was 1 click too high a dose already?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching