Thinking of lowering T dose closer to my natural levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Blood work! Collected on Thursday eve. I pin Monday eve and Friday morning. This is on 80mg/wk test e, 1000ui HCG.

Vitamins include
5000ui D
1000 C
250mg B6
3g fishoil
1x Super prostate
81mg aspirin
500mg magnesium at night.

I don't mind the trough T numbers. My BP is good at this amount.

I'm curious what to make of the Estradiol though. I'm trying to address issues like libido, penile sensitivity, and acne. Should e2 be lower?
What is the range people usually aim for? 25-30? I'm not sure if this is the same units though.

Progesterone is kinda low which I know can affect libido. Not sure how to raise that.

Lastly, RBC, hemoglobin and hematocrit are all a bit high but ferritin is low so not sure if I can donate.

For now, I've just dropped the HCG and took a single .5 adex dose. I had originally added in the HCG in an attempt to increase libido but I think it just got worse, maybe due to high e2?

Thoughts? Thanks in advance

Should have used Dynacare instead of Lifelabs then you could have tested your e2 using the sensitive assay (LC/MS-MS).

If you are pinning Monday evening and Friday morning then true trough would have been getting labs done just before your Friday morning injection.

Regardless 3 days post-injection you are hitting a TT 620 ng/dL which would have FT level descent seeing as your SHBG is only 25 nmol/L.

Even then I would not rely on the cFTV and would prefer ED or UF.

Keep in mind that your peak TT/FT/e2 levels will be higher.

Your e2 was done using the standard assay and reference range/units (Canadian).

Estradiol is not high.

Keep in mind that although you stated that you are still struggling with acne, libido/penile sensitivity that you are only 6.5 weeks into the new protocol, and not only were hormones in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize (4-6 weeks) but more importantly it will take another 2-3 months for the body to adapt.

Need to give the protocol a few more months before switching anything up (dose T/injection frequency) let alone jumping to any conclusions.

The next 2-3 months is the critical time period where one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and overall well-being.

You were most likely struggling with acne, water retention/bloat, high blood pressure, and sleep issues due to running too high FT level on previous higher dosed T protocols.

Regarding libido/ED as you should know there is much more involved than just having healthy TT/FT/estradiol/DHT/prolactin.

Libido/ED are multifactorial.

RBCs are slightly elevated and hemoglobin/hematocrit hovering on the higher end and I see no issues mind you your ferritin is lowish.

Definitely do not want to donate as I see no need let alone you will just drive ferritin down further!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
For estradiol, 95 pMol/L is only 26 pg/mL, which is low for having hCG in the picture. Good chance you've crashed it with 0.5 mg of anastrozole.

That progesterone at least isn't at the bottom of the range. If you do want to raise it then the easiest way is with topical applications of progesterone in oil, best before bed. Low and slow is important—I would just target the middle of the reference range.

Nixter

Should have used Dynacare instead of Lifelabs then you could have tested your e2 using the sensitive assay (LC/MS-MS).

If you are pinning Monday evening and Friday morning then true trough would have been getting labs done just before your Friday morning injection.

Regardless 3 days post-injection you are hitting a TT 620 ng/dL which would have FT level descent seeing as your SHBG is only 25 nmol/L.

Even then I would not rely on the cFTV and would prefer ED or UF.

Keep in mind that your peak TT/FT/e2 levels will be higher.

Your e2 was done using the standard assay and reference range/units (Canadian).

Estradiol is not high.

Keep in mind that although you stated that you are still struggling with acne, libido/penile sensitivity that you are only 6.5 weeks into the new protocol, and not only were hormones in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize (4-6 weeks) but more importantly it will take another 2-3 months for the body to adapt.

Need to give the protocol a few more months before switching anything up (dose T/injection frequency) let alone jumping to any conclusions.

The next 2-3 months is the critical time period where one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and overall well-being.

You were most likely struggling with acne, water retention/bloat, high blood pressure, and sleep issues due to running too high FT level on previous higher dosed T protocols.

Regarding libido/ED as you should know there is much more involved than just having healthy TT/FT/estradiol/DHT/prolactin.

Libido/ED are multifactorial.

RBCs are slightly elevated and hemoglobin/hematocrit hovering on the higher end and I see no issues mind you your ferritin is lowish.

Definitely do not want to donate as I see no need let alone you will just drive ferritin down further!
Really appreciate the feedback! Fyi dynacare isn't an option in BC. Normally I just cross the border for testing but that's obviously not an option right now

Oddly, the acne is the worst it's ever been, which is odd given than I've ran doses as high as 225 before.

I'm making the single change of dropping the HCG for now to see if that affects the acne.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching