Think its time to increase my dose of T

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I was injecting 40mg 2 times a week IM (Test C)
at that time I was having to donate blood every 4 months which crashed my ferritin.
2 years ago I lowed it to 15mg EOD sub-q
My new results are attached. Problem is I feel like I have aged 20 years. Low drive, low energy etc. I think its time to go back up.
On this new lower dose my HCT is around 48 though. I haven't donated blood in 2 years.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 8.30.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 8.30.08 PM.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 50
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you don't mind some experimenting then you might try daily use of a propionate blend before reverting to the higher dose. If your current protocol is keeping your serum testosterone fairly steady then you might find it interesting to experience daily variation, which is somewhat more natural. The idea is to keep the total testosterone use the same, at about 5 mg per day. This preserves average serum testosterone, but allows for daily peak and troughs whose sizes can be tuned according to the propionate/cypionate ratio. The hypothesis is that you get some of the benefits of higher testosterone without all of the problems with having testosterone higher all the time.

SkyWarn

If you don't mind some experimenting then you might try daily use of a propionate blend before reverting to the higher dose. If your current protocol is keeping your serum testosterone fairly steady then you might find it interesting to experience daily variation, which is somewhat more natural. The idea is to keep the total testosterone use the same, at about 5 mg per day. This preserves average serum testosterone, but allows for daily peak and troughs whose sizes can be tuned according to the propionate/cypionate ratio. The hypothesis is that you get some of the benefits of higher testosterone without all of the problems with having testosterone higher all the time.
Im actually tempted to go back to Androgel. When I first started on testosterone back about 15 years ago I started on Androgel and felt the best. After a few years I went to pellets and then finally injections.

Gman86

So is the only reason ur thinking about switching from injections related to worrying about elevated HCT levels again? What was ur HCT level while injecting 40mg twice per week? Would you be open to injecting EOD?

MarcoFL

I was injecting 40mg 2 times a week IM (Test C)
at that time I was having to donate blood every 4 months which crashed my ferritin.
2 years ago I lowed it to 15mg EOD sub-q
My new results are attached. Problem is I feel like I have aged 20 years. Low drive, low energy etc. I think its time to go back up.
On this new lower dose my HCT is around 48 though. I haven't donated blood in 2 years.
FWIW your vitamin D level is at the bottom of range.

SkyWarn

So is the only reason ur thinking about switching from injections related to worrying about elevated HCT levels again? What was ur HCT level while injecting 40mg twice per week? Would you be open to injecting EOD?
Yes. My Hct went up to 57 at one point (40mg 2x a week).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me