Things that reduce hcg effectiveness.

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Are their certain things like different medications or anything for that matter that can mess with the absorption or how effective hcg can be?

For example I know not keeping it in the refrigerator causes it to lose potency.

When I first started trt a few years back I remember taking from 500-800iu total per week & I could notice better mental clarity, testicle size returned to normal and bigger flaccid size.

Now I’m taking 800iu per week (400iu subq twice a week). Testicle size starts to want to gain size but goes away quick. I know it’s still potent because I can feel that Estrogen spike from it.

Only difference is this is the pregnyl brand and previously it was compounded empower hcg.

I could try to increase the size to see if I just need more now for some reason but just not sure why a lesser amount previously would have a more profound affect with testicle size return.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

Not sure if there is a clear answer to your post, as I have some similar experiences. In general, it is accepted that a regimen that works for a specific period of time, can and will change and we notice this in its effectiveness.

Our hormones, immune system, age, lifestyle, genetics are all factors that should be taken into account.

I don't overthink the situation anymore, and outside of experiencing negative side effects, I take a casual attitude about " maybe its time for an adjustment" or " OK, this is what I'm experiencing right now"

WhatSayYou89

Not sure if there is a clear answer to your post, as I have some similar experiences. In general, it is accepted that a regimen that works for a specific period of time, can and will change and we notice this in its effectiveness.

Our hormones, immune system, age, lifestyle, genetics are all factors that should be taken into account.

I don't overthink the situation anymore, and outside of experiencing negative side effects, I take a casual attitude about " maybe its time for an adjustment" or " OK, this is what I'm experiencing right now"
Forgot all about this post. Yeah, I do take into account that sometimes things just change overtime in terms of effectiveness or how we perceive that effectiveness.

I’m a big variable tester, not just with health but everything.

Main reason I’m pretty active on this board is seeing what others have done and bouncing ideas off others.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me