There's no regions in my nethers...

Buy Lab Tests Online

carkrazy

When I first started TRT I was given HCG with my protocol. It has never seemed to agree with me for some reason or another so I stopped taking it. I recently tried to incorporate it back in my protocol but it was making me feel like shit at just 250 iu every 3.5 days and had to stop. I suspect that it was increasing my e2 but I could never stay on it long enough to get labs. I thought I'd be ok with some atrophy but it's bothering me not seeing my buddies hanging around. I also get occasional aches in my nether regions but nothing to bad. Anyone on monotherapy? I would love to hear from your experiences. Kinda freaking me out a little.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

I dropped hcg and dhea as it sent up my E2 to levels that made me symptomatic. I saw no real benefit to either. I had started hcg first for 3 months before i added dhea. My boys did get a bit larger. I am now test only. Feel better, yes nads are smaller but i coild care less

Vince

Super Moderator
I dropped hcg and dhea as it sent up my E2 to levels that made me symptomatic. I saw no real benefit to either. I had started hcg first for 3 months before i added dhea. My boys did get a bit larger. I am now test only. Feel better, yes nads are smaller but i coild care less
It's definitely different for everyone. I do like my testicles hanging and still like making semen even though I'll be 64 in less than 2 months.

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I'm om 50mg 2x week just T cyp. Only 9 weeks in but feeling better. Was on 200mg Ev2 weeks (crazy). I want only one variable to "tune". Then when that is tuned I may try a small dose of HCG and see how it goes. My e2 symptoms have dropped dramatically since @MarkM recommended 2x per week. I'm still in the middle of the 6 week stabilization phase...

carkrazy

Any long term issues associated with monotherapy? Can your testicles recover after long term mono treatment if you had to stop TRT for any reason?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me