Therapy change

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roadkill

I've included my labs. At the time I was on .32 ml (200mg/ml) twice a week in addition to .4 ml HCG (12000 IU) 3 times a week. I was also taking 300mg DIM every day with a vitamin D supplement. I was only taking the HCG because my wife and I were trying to conceive but we have been successful since.

I, as well as the doc, were concerned about my estradiol levels during our last consult. He advised me to lower the HCG to .2 ml 3 times a week and to start taking arimidex 1/4 of a 1 mg tablet once a week. I recently read some posts that state never to start an AI. I have a couple of concerns.

1. During the last 2 years of being on TRT I have never really noticed a difference in the way I feel. I do know that there has been some physical change because I get comments all the time about my physique. I've expressed this during my last 2 consults but haven't really had any clarification as to why this might be. Should I be concerned that I'm not feeling "better"?

2. What are the concerns with taking an AI? What things should I look out for as signs of negative reaction? Obviously my estradiol is high. How else could I manage this?

Attachments

• labs.pdf
    410.8 KB · Views: 99
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel