Therapeutic Phlebotomy Please Help

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys I haven’t posted in a while. Been on TRT for a some years now. Love where I’m at and everything is going great with my doctor. Been donating blood for years with no issues. One day I came across a really nasty woman who made me ineligible to donate blood. She said I needed to bring in a doctors note saying I’m not on testosterone. Obviously this is not at all standard procedure nor do I think Defy will lie for me. All I have done is be courteous to this woman so it’s clear she is out to get me. So assuming I have a lifetime ban now for donating blood is there anyway for me to do this else where and not pay a ton of money. I definitely felt a little more energetic after donating. Keep in mind my RBC levels are never over range. Honestly is doing this at home realistic? Looks like something I could easily do, but call me crazy.

If anyone knows of a location to do this in NYC or any ideas please help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

Getting proper size needle and kit may be tough if you are not in medical field. My wife is an NP and we still could not get the stuff. We tried a butterfly kit amd blood clogged up in a few minutes.
I also am banned due to red cross saying i have hemocromotosis, must have been the same evil woman you spoke with LOL. So i had to get Defy to write a script for therapeutics. So now i have to call a couple weeks in advance and make an appt pay $60. Not the end of the worls, but PIA. I understand now i am in the system so anywhere i go it would show up.

This is 28 minutes but worth your time to watch and learn something

Thanks Nelson! I just watched it and feel better about my situation overall. One thing I do notice or perceive to notice is that sometimes I feel like my skin gets a reddish color especially after working out. Could this be from having RBC in the low 50’s or is it more likely just from something else.

Moogie

Well, I notice my face gets warm, red and flush with TRT and I’m on a low dose of Test C and that is outside of my exercise routine like when I’m at my desk at work.

It is similar to having a fever on my face - at times it burns but not painful burn. Kinda looks like a sun burn.

Moogie

So I’m starting my 8th week of TRT on Monday. I have not donated blood yet, but the interesting thing is, the burning sensation can start a few hours after my injection. I do not believe it is my H levels rising because it happens too soon, but I believe it to be my body’s reaction to Test C.

I would not think it possible that my red blood count could rise that quickly after a pin.

I did raise this up to my doctor and he was not concerned but said we will do labs for H at the 6 month mark (did pre labs too). I may just do my own lab for piece of mind but I honestly believe this is not H but just a reaction to Test C.

Moogie

Yes - HCG does cause me more bodily reaction from my experience. I pin daily but HCG is 500mg 2x week - definitly I can feel the HCG dose.

Not on HCG, so that’s not the issue. Maybe I’m being paranoid but doesn’t high end Hematocrit cause flushing? Or any other issues? Is there anyway it can make you hotter/sweatier than if it was 5 points lower?

fifty

It could cause flushing.

Is there only one blood company in NYC to donate? In Texas there are probably 10 blood donation agencies. The one I go to is pretty lenient and takes donations if your hematocrit is 60.

In New York, I see at least:
  • ARC
  • Community Blood Bank of Northwestern Pennsylvania and Western New York
  • Community Blood Services
  • Hemacare
  • New York Blood Center
  • Unyts
I mean, it's like customer service. Sometimes you gotta call 5 times before you find someone who can help you. I don't know how "she made you ineligible to donate blood" to all donation companies. Can't you just try somewhere else and be honest with them?

Last edited:
I thought it was the only one but I will check the others you listed. Hopefully they aren’t all affiliated or it won’t work. Also just ordered at home Plebotomy kit.

fifty

Being on trt is not a disqualifier for donating blood. I would ignore whatever this woman told you and try again someplace else.

Let this be a lesson...never discuss your business with the blood bank. You answer their screening questions truthfully but you get diarhea of the mouth and start in with TRT and my Dr told me to donate and you're just asking for a headache. Beyond their yes/no health screening they have ZERO business why you're there.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me