Therapeutic Phlebotomy (oregon)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nomad

I can’t find anywhere to do therapeutic phlebotomy in Oregon. I tried donating blood yesterday but my hemoglobin was 21... that’s like 63 hematocrit. Because it’s so high I went to the walk-in clinic at the hospital where my PCP works. They saw me and all they did was try lecturing me on the dangers of TRT and basically told me they wouldn’t help me unless I agreed to come off TRT, which isn’t an option.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I don’t know any specific locations in Oregon, but local hematologist offices are usually a good source for local knowledge.

The finger stick HgB tests are notoriously variable. The lab test (CBC) is much more reliable.

Nomad

I don’t know any specific locations in Oregon, but local hematologist offices are usually a good source for local knowledge.

The finger stick HgB tests are notoriously variable. The lab test (CBC) is much more reliable.
Thanks for the reply, the lab results showed up on the VA website.
WBC 6.04
RBC 5.96 (High)
HGB 17.9 (high)
HCT 50.7
MCV 85.1
MCH 30.0
MCHC 35.3
RDW-CV 11.3 (low)
PLT 249
MPV 8.9 (low)
LY% 19.5
LY# 1.18
NE# 4.30
NE% 71.2
MO# 0.48
MO% 7.9
EO# 0.03
BA# 0.04
EO% 0.5
BA% 0.7
NRBC% 0.0
NRBC# 0.0
IG# 0.01
IG% 0.2
RDW-SD 34.7 (low)

GLUCOSE 107
UREA NITROGEN 12
CREATININE 1.0
SODIUM 134
POTASSIUM 3.7
CHLORIDE 101
CO2 28
CALCIUM 9.3
ANION GAP 9 (low)
EGFR 85

I’m very surprised my HCT is only 50.7 with 17.9 HGB

Starplex

Drink one cup of grapefruit juice (from the refrigerated section, not concentrated), every night for two weeks.
Make sure you are drinking plenty of water every day.
Do some cardio at least once per week for 30 minutes.

Re-test and your numbers should be lower, at least low enough to give blood. Has worked for me a couple times.

Nomad

Drink one cup of grapefruit juice (from the refrigerated section, not concentrated), every night for two weeks.
Make sure you are drinking plenty of water every day.
Do some cardio at least once per week for 30 minutes.

Re-test and your numbers should be lower, at least low enough to give blood. Has worked for me a couple times.
Can I take grapefruit extract instead? I reeeaaaaly hate grapefruit juice.

Also, I wonder if it’s their machine that’s way off from my labs, or is it possible that my blood is thicker at my finger tips?

so far I’m taking green tea extract twice a day and baby aspirin. Also eating all my meals that has iron with calcium.

Starplex

I think some have had success with the extract. I hated the juice at first too, but have come accustom to it now, LOL. I've never tried the extract.

Johnny Test

wasn’t able to message you directly. Are you able to start me with an HPTA restart so I can get fertile?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me