Therapeutic Phlebotomies for Men on TRT in Houston: A Model for Other Cities

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Our regional blood center has a policy that accepts blood from men on TRT with high hematocrit for donations but they still need an order from their doctor. That order is good for as many therapeutic phlebotomies as needed in two years. The FDA gave them a variance that I assume applies to the entire country.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Our regional blood center has a policy that accepts blood from men on TRT with high hematocrit for donations but they still need an order from their doctor. That order is good for as many therapeutic phlebotomies as needed in two years. The FDA gave them a variance that I assume applies to the entire country.

This is great news.

Can we move this forward nationally?

geyr7777

Vitalant has the same policy in Pennsylvania and Nevada. Get a script and they add you to the Special Donations list. You have to make an appointment each time, no walk-ins.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me