The Use of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids & Associated Drugs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dicky

So AAS use is super dangerous huh. But somehow 18 year olds (whose endocrine systems are not even fully mature) wanting to use steroids in transition from female to male is not a problem?

AAS users going to the gym to look better is a big problem, but legalizing marijuana is not? There are no long term health consequences from smoking/ingesting weed and its extracts? These things do not compute.

Like Nelson I think that people should be free to do what they want to do with their own bodies, free from interference from the nanny state.

Lastly, I wonder who is funding this professor. Is big pharma behind this effort?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sergel

I am with Nelson here... tired of the nanny state and their well meaning bots. People should be free to do what they want, really. Part of the issue is the over regulation of these things. If we could buy those drugs from reputable makers, this would cut the risk significantly.

We should also be able to monitor ourselves through reliable lab testing which is now regulated and inaccessible to a large body of the population, and completely illegal in Canada... I can't order a test of my blood without a doctor in Canada... Now that's a shame...

The government gets in the way in so many ways and makes it more dangerous... Government regulation is pretty much what makes it so dangerous in my book...

Guided_by_Voices

There is clearly a concerted effort to reduce health, longevity and the character/strength of the population, and the anti-AAS/testosterone push is just another example among an endless list of examples. For example, where is the push in academia to get fluoride out of water? Nowhere to be found, so this nonsense about AAS is just another front for something else.

So AAS use is super dangerous huh. But somehow 18 year olds (whose endocrine systems are not even fully mature) wanting to use steroids in transition from female to male is not a problem?

AAS users going to the gym to look better is a big problem, but legalizing marijuana is not? There are no long term health consequences from smoking/ingesting weed and its extracts? These things do not compute.

Like Nelson I think that people should be free to do what they want to do with their own bodies, free from interference from the nanny state.

Lastly, I wonder who is funding this professor. Is big pharma behind this effort?
This - exactly this. My wife and I talked about it the other day after a visit with her OB. She tried to convince us as to why we shouldn't have our son (due in 3 mos) circumcised, and sent us to a website explaining why. On the website, in the first paragraph, the "science" referred to trans, non-binary and gender non-conforming babies. It also gave reasons to not circumcise, such as "circumcision reinforces male and masculine stereotypes" and "circumcision excludes females from a procedure that only males can get." And, that was it - done. Eff the woke doctor and her woke form of medicine.

The medical community, just like every other big business, has become completely politicized and I no longer trust it. With my insurance, if I'm a woman who wants to transition to a man, my testosterone therapy is covered 100%. However, if I am a man with low testosterone levels, trying get medical help to bring them up into normal range - ZERO coverage. If I'm a woman who wants to become masculine, no problem. If I'm a man who wants to maintain my masculinity - that's toxic and it's a BIG problem. I won't even go into all the politicization surrounding COVID.

Every-effing-thing in the world is upside down right now, including the entire medical establishment. So forgive me if I do not listen to so-called "medical experts" when they express their OPINION (it is nothing more) about what I should put in, or on MY body.

Wilson7

This - exactly this. My wife and I talked about it the other day after a visit with her OB. She tried to convince us as to why we shouldn't have our son (due in 3 mos) circumcised, and sent us to a website explaining why. On the website, in the first paragraph, the "science" referred to trans, non-binary and gender non-conforming babies. It also gave reasons to not circumcise, such as "circumcision reinforces male and masculine stereotypes" and "circumcision excludes females from a procedure that only males can get." And, that was it - done. Eff the woke doctor and her woke form of medicine.

The medical community, just like every other big business, has become completely politicized and I no longer trust it. With my insurance, if I'm a woman who wants to transition to a man, my testosterone therapy is covered 100%. However, if I am a man with low testosterone levels, trying get medical help to bring them up into normal range - ZERO coverage. If I'm a woman who wants to become masculine, no problem. If I'm a man who wants to maintain my masculinity - that's toxic and it's a BIG problem. I won't even go into all the politicization surrounding COVID.

Every-effing-thing in the world is upside down right now, including the entire medical establishment. So forgive me if I do not listen to so-called "medical experts" when they express their OPINION (it is nothing more) about what I should put in, or on MY body.
Been my view for a while now. Very few doctors I trust and zero trust in lawmakers and politicians. There was an article in MedPage by Harrison Pope MD, MPH. He coined the phrase Muscle Dysmorphia long ago, also comic book terms like The Han Swolo Effect. Suggests treatment involving high doses of SSRIs and psychotherapy for guys that aren't happy with being skinny and weak. Interesting how he doesn't touch the Princess Leias that want to look like Han Swolo and desire broader shoulders and narrow hips, they can go to a doc and get prescribed and medically supervised androgens to solve their image problem. Tell them they need high dose SSRIs and hold hands, sing Kumbaya and its OK to be happy with who you are and there would be a shit storm outside his Harvard office. He's a brilliant psychiatrist but there's something more personal to this IMO.

Dicky

""When gender incongruence emerges prepuberally and, depending on the protocol used by the endocrinologist, the transgender boy could receive puberty blockers at the beginning of puberty3 to stop the growth of secondary sexual characteristics and the discomfort they could cause. This treatment gives the transgender boy time to reach the legal age to decide for himself on receiving continuous testosterone treatment and, perhaps, surgical sex reassignment.""

Sure why not. Using puberty blockers on a growing boy is perfectly safe I'm sure. Insert eye roll emoji.

BTW, nice find @readalot!

T

tareload

Where's my new FFMI dysphoria diagnosis terminology in the DSM?

T

tareload

""When gender incongruence emerges prepuberally and, depending on the protocol used by the endocrinologist, the transgender boy could receive puberty blockers at the beginning of puberty3 to stop the growth of secondary sexual characteristics and the discomfort they could cause. This treatment gives the transgender boy time to reach the legal age to decide for himself on receiving continuous testosterone treatment and, perhaps, surgical sex reassignment.""

Sure why not. Using puberty blockers on a growing boy is perfectly safe I'm sure. Insert eye roll emoji.

BTW, nice find @readalot!

Related warning from FDA:.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale