The ups and downs of my TRT protocol with Nebido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kristian

Hi there!

I started TRT with NEBIDO in July 2016. I live in Norway, and Nebido seems to be the preferred method here. There has been many challenges for me the last 6-7 months with fine-tuning my protocol, I hope things will be better for me in the coming months.

Let me give you some a brief background here. I am 41 years old. I think I always had low testosterone, and my bloodwork before starting Nebido, showed I was in the lower “normal” ranges.

Anyway, I started with Nebido injections every 8 weeks, as suggested by the doctor. The first months were ok (but not great), and then I started feelings symptoms of high estradiol – puffy nipples. And I felt like shit too – I might add! I then took new bloodwork in early December to confirm this (results attached). Anyway, I then started treating this problem with nolvadex and arimidex, and the “gyno” symptoms are now gone.

I do feel much better after starting a very low dose of arimidex (0,25 mg twice a week). I will do new bloodwork late February/early March to measure the effects or adjust as necessary.
So, I could elaborate with much more detail here, but I hope this gives you necessary background to comment on my questions:

1. I have started splitting my NEBIDO injections into 1 weekly injections instead (0,5 ml/125mg test undecanoate). This should be ok?

2. I do feel much better now, but my libido/sex drive is not as good/high as I had hoped. What could be the reason for this?

3. I read Jay Cambell's book recenctly (The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual), and he recommends using Stinging nettle root. I ordered some bottles of this already, but I also did a bit more reading about this herbal supplement. For some it gives no effect, for others it helps boost libido and others claim it can cause elevated estradiol as well. I am clearly not interested in the latter.

Anyway, I realize you will need updated bloodwork here – and I will try to update this thread with new information and new results of bloodwork later this month or early march.

Thanks for reading and thanks for a great forum!

Attachments

• Bloodwork-december-2016.jpg
    Bloodwork-december-2016.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 568
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
It would be nice to see your upcoming labs. Are you supplementing with on vitamins. I would consider adding D3.

Kristian

Hi Vince!
I do take D vitamins actually. A lot of Norwegians are deficient in this vitamin (not too much sun here in the winter:) ).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me