The Story of Dr Michael Dullnig- An Anabolic Pioneer

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I am happy to be alive to confirm all this truly happened. Knowing him saved my life.

Was a loyal follower of Muscle Media 2000 in my youth had every issue from 92 until 2000 as it eventually lost its underground (raw/gritty) content and became more mainstream.

A great magazine (my favorite) with many knowledgeable writers including yourself.

They were ahead of their time.

Bill Philips, the steroid guru Dan Duchaine, Will Brink, TC Luoma, Charles Poliquin, Mike Mooney, Michael Dullnig M.D. (Dr. X), and of course you!

Still, remember when they had Bill's brother Shawn on the cover.....shredded and his abs were ridiculous!

Screenshot (3699).png

gerardo

I am happy to be alive to confirm all this truly happened. Knowing him saved my life.

You have an incredible story Nelson. I was watching a video lesson from Brazilian Professor Lair Ribeiro on hormone replacement and he quoted his book and a little of his history. Lair Ribeiro is very famous here in Brazil and for not agreeing with traditional medicine many doctors ignore him, but we know that Lair is correct.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The nightmare I went through with my peers made me the man I am today. But I have to admit it leaves behind trauma that gets triggered easily if health issues arise. That is what has made me so obsessed with being ahead of the curve in health information. It saved my life once and numerous times later through cancer and other challenges. Resilience is not taught in books!

Here is more about the story (and pics of me when I was very young LOL). Calvin was the first partner I had to bury.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me