The peptide Melanotan-II Induces Erections in Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
SYNTHETIC MELANOTROPIC PEPTIDE INITIATES ERECTIONS IN MEN WITH PSYCHOGENIC ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO CONTROLLED CROSSOVER STUDY

The Journal of Urology
Volume 160, Issue 2, August 1998, Pages 389–393
Abstract

Purpose

We evaluated the erectogenic properties of a new cyclic alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone analogue, Melanotan-II, to treat men with psychogenic erectile dysfunction.

Materials and Methods

Ten men with erectile dysfunction of no known organic cause were entered in a double-blind, placebo controlled crossover study in which the erectogenic properties of Melanotan-II and a vehicle placebo were compared using real-time RigiScan [double dagger] monitoring. The presence, duration and rigidity of erections were recorded during a 6-hour period.

Results

In 8 of 10 men treated with Melanotan-II clinically apparent erections developed. Mean duration of tip rigidity greater than 80% was 38.0 minutes with Melanotan-II and 3.0 with placebo (p = 0.0045). Transient side effects of nausea, stretching and yawning and decreased appetite were reported more frequently after injections of Melanotan-II than placebo but none required treatment.

Conclusions

Melanotan-II is a potent initiator of erections in men with psychogenic erectile dysfunction and has manageable side effects at a dose of 0.025 mg./kg.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Effects / Side Effects

Melanotan

Melanotan II

Skin pigmentation

Skin pigmentation

Nausea

Nausea

Appetite suppression

Appetite suppression

Flushing (esp. facial)

Flushing (esp. facial)

Headache

Headache

Lethargy

Lethargy

Itching

Itching

Dizziness

Dizziness

New mole appearance or darkening

New mole appearance or darkening

Hyperpigmentation

Hyperpigmentation

White patches

White patches

Increased libido

Physical sexual arousal

Anaphylactic shock?

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles/article-melanotan.aspx

chaps

Melanotan 2 does indeed cause excellent erections as well as appetite suppression, a nice dark tan, a big bump in sex drive and increased insulin sensitivity. It's sometimes jokingly called the "Barbie hormone"

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Start off conservatively with it, as the nausea and flushing can be a little overwhelming. As noted by Nelson, 100mcg is what you probably want to try first. As Gene mentioned, IPT-141 is an analog of Melanotan, and IMO the nausea & flushing isn't as severe. You will want to probably titrate up over the first week as you get used to it.

With Melanotan II, I've seen excellent results at 500mcg x 3/wk. For tanning purposes there is nothing like it!! My wife is one that just goes from white to red, very hard to tan. We went to Jamaica a few years ago, and she used it with a tanning bed for approx. 6 weeks. She was able to stay out in the sun as much as she wanted on our trip, and had zero burn. You will notice that moles and freckles will darken .. Some will just turn plain black. It's nothing to worry about, they will go back to normal within a few weeks of administering the peptide.

I was taking Melanotan-2 when my avatar picture was taken. I got too dark for my completion, but I went through a total of two 10mg bottles. I think one would be perfect for me. The tanning results last for 6-12 weeks afterwards, slowly dissipating after you discontinue. I mixed 1ml into a 10mg bottle and started with 0.05ml for the first week then increased to 0.10 every day. The tan started to become noticeable around week 2-3. 30 days should be enough to establish a deep even tan. Give or take depending on the person, complexion, and desired results. Start with a lower dose because initially you may experience nausea after the injection. It only lasts 10min and is tolerable, but still uncomfortable. Similar to a sour stomach. It stops occurring after 1-2 weeks of taking it. The libido boost from the PT-141 in the melanotan-2 are no joke. I had to refrain from wearing tight pants at work for the duration of taking it. I also took straight PT-141 and that stuff does work for libido. It takes 4-8 hours to kick in though (for libido) so take it early if you want it to kick in early evening. At least this was my experience and friends has similar experiences with these peptides, but not everyone responds the same. Dr Crisler scared me away from Melanotan-2 when he told me that it can increase your chance for melanoma, which runs in my family (im fair skinned and freckled).

yes interesting, I'm listening in..a google search found it pretty easily.

EDIT: not interested in the tanning aspects so perhaps this PT141 would be better for me.

vbbuilt

Bingo! Let us know how it works. You can find it easily enough at most peptide RC companies.

Thanks for the feedback! Which website is reliable? I don't want to waste my money not knowing if a website is a "fly-by-night" operation. Melanotan isn't regulated, right? Do any of these websites represent compounding pharmacies, that are at least regulated? My primary concern is safety/purity of the product, i.e. 1. How do I know it's not contaminated? 2. How do I know I'm getting 100% pure product?

Thanks, Vince

I received my 10mg vial and added 1ml of bacteriostatic water, injecting .5mg SQ with my usual 29g syringes. I think in the first four hours I had a little very little stomach cramp or upset for no other reason I can tell. I gave it a try at 4hrs and was able to achieve a pretty fair erection, better than without it. At 8hrs I was still able to achieve a better than usual erection.

Satisfied so far. I will definitely try 1mg in the future.

Overnite observation which would put me 18-24hrs post .5mg: experienced a very vivid sexual dream with full erection, on through the nite some lessened erections and sexual thoughts. On waking and getting up, (flaccid) I looked fuller thicker longer. All of this isn't amazing but it's much improved over every other nite.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me