The new guy intro

Buy Lab Tests Online

calijayzee

What's going on guys! I'm Jason from Houston 39 y/o. I've been a lurker of the forums for a few weeks reading up on different posts. Trying to find answers to questions I've had about TRT. I'm currently on 180mg/weekly as of this week through Low T Center. I plan on making the switch to Defy soon. One thing that sucks is Libido/Sex Drive is non existent. Also, recently I've been getting really bad night sweats, and of course sleep sucks too. I had labs done last week and here are a few of the results.
SHGB -29.7 Range 16.5-55.9
Estradiol - 38.8 Range 7.6-42.6
Total T - 637
Hematocrit - 51.4 - Going to give blood due to being high

Don't remember what the Free T number was, but it was in the average range. NP suggested I should move up due to the Libido issues I was concerned about. She also wasn't concerned about Estrogen levels. I lift weights/cardio about 3-5 times a week, and diet is ok. The low libido/sex drive bugs me. Any suggestions on what would help?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

That estrogen while not too high can cause issues with men who are sensitive to estrogen, as for the HCT it's not high, but Defy likes to keep it <52%.

It may not be your levels that is the problem, it may be your injection frequency. An example if you got these numbers injecting once weekly, which you did and you are doing labs right before your injection, your estrogen levels would be much higher earlier in the week and this could be the problem.

You will likely need to decrease the dosage a little and inject twice weekly which will lower estrogen and increase your trough levels. It sounds like this Low T Center is ignoring your symptoms and fixating on lab values, no wonder you want out from under the care of the clinic.

Defy is a much better choice.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale