The longer I'm on TRT, the worse I feel. Idk what to do anymore.

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimboTRT

Can confirm Cottonseed Oil sent my blood pressure through the roof. Switched to Grapeseed Oil and things immediately went back to normal.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ivkonst2017

Many people on TRT elme included experience a lot of issues, because when we started TRT we had a lotnof other health problems that have led to the low t.
I would suggest you start checking in details all the health system in your body. My advise is to start with thyroid and liver, its where most of us have issues. For the liver you need to go to gastroenterologist to get ultra sound and tell him to check carefully if you have NAFLD. NALFD is a condition everyone underestimates that can cause a lot of issues. For me for example it seems to make me experience strange side effects from taking supppements and other crazy issues. Im very focused now on fixing it, but seems I had it all my life. When I was little kid I had been taken to hospitals for that with elevated enzymes. Now enzymes are perfect but a moderate form of NAFLD is in place. For most people that have issues with e2 its a bad functioning liver that is the root cause(the liver cleaves off the estrogens) and it is like filling in water in a sink that is plugged. AI doesnt fix anything and can make only things worse.
Subclinical hypothyroidism neglected by most doctors can also cause all kinds of crazy problems.
The chronic stomach issues that many of us have should also not be underistimated.

The reason you experience all that is there are things in your body that are not functioning well. You have no other choice but to find them and correct them.

ivkonst2017

Another thing to consider - I for example feel terrible on all kinds of protocols on enanthate and cypionate. It can also be related to the liver. On TRT I can feel good only on sustanon frequent dosing.
Have you tried injecting propionate? If not do it - daily, IM. For 2 weeks you will know pretty well how it affects you. I know daily IM is not sustaninable long term, but if that works you can try some mix of prop with longer ester that can be dosed EOD.
Ive met other people like me who need some short esters to feel good. Nobody can tell for sure why.

Gman86

Regarding your liver I reversed fatty liver/elevated enzymes with keto and intermittent fasting 16-8 protocol. Ironic how eating fat reverses fatty liver
That is pretty ironic lol. It’s honestly extremely simple. Eat how our ancestors ate for hundreds of thousands of years and the body will heal itself. Take long breaks between eating, aka practice fasting, and eat as close to what our ancestors ate, which would of been following heard animals, aka eat as close to carnivore as u can, with the addition of fruits when they’re in season, and possibly certain fermented foods, as well as honey. Keto isn’t the ideal diet, but it’s way better than most people’s diets, is pretty close to carnivore, and allows for more variety than carnivore, which can help with staying consistent, and consistency is usually the main variable that separates success from failure.

ivkonst2017

Regarding your liver I reversed fatty liver/elevated enzymes with keto and intermittent fasting 16-8 protocol. Ironic how eating fat reverses fatty liver
I know its a possible treatment, but there is one problem. I feel terrible on all low carb diets, Ive tried a few time in the last 10 years and my hunger can never be satiated. Im consuming a lot of carbs now because Im loosing weight and having enough carbs in every meal is the way to eat less for me. Im on around 2400 calories now, around 200 protein, around 230 carbs and the fats I try to keep below 70-75. On keto I can eat 4000 kcal and still be hungry.
My doctor told me he has seen this in many NAFLD patients(not all) and according to him I will not tolerate low carb until I fix the liver. He said keto can heal it but it will be too harsh for you so lets first try the supplements way. Also I plan these weeks to start thyroid optimisation and this will fascilitate weight loss. Im around 18-20 BF now, goal is to go to 12-13

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me