The IRS now lets you deduct $300 from your taxes for cash donations in 2020

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Special Tax Deduction for Cash Donations to Charities in 2020

In the article A Closer Look, Tax Exempt and Government Entities Commissioner Edward Killen reminds taxpayers there’s a special deduction for cash donations of up to $300 to a qualified charity in 2020. This $300 deduction is designed for taxpayers who take the standard deduction and aren’t normally able to deduct their donations.

Before making a donation, use the Tax Exempt Organization Search (TEOS) tool on IRS.gov/TEOS to make sure the charitable organization is eligible for tax-deductible donations.

If you can, please make a donation to my non-profit Program for Wellness Restoration (PoWeR). It is solely run by volunteers and we run on a shoe-string budget. Every single dollar goes directly to providing educational services.

PoWeR's mission since 1994 has been to:

• Improve health literacy and patient self-advocacy by providing patient-friendly lectures to HIV-positive people and their clinicians about HIV treatment response, side effect management, cure research and extending disability-free aging
  • Maintain 3 online community groups and 4 websites to disseminate health information to over 50,000 people
  • Advocate for ethical and compassionate research protocols in the areas of HIV multidrug resistance, cure research, comorbidity management, and complementary therapies.

Thank you and wishing you a healthy and safe holiday season!

All the best,

Nelson Vergel, BsChE, MBA
Founder
Program for Wellness Restoration
A 503 (c) 3 non profit organization

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs