The impossible Whopper...with a side of Estrogen, please.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Stangle: Impossible burgers are made of what?

...discuss:

Now, let’s compare the estrogen hormone in an impossible whopper to the whopper made from hormone implanted beef. The impossible whopper has 44 mg of estrogen and the whopper has 2.5 ng of estrogen. Now let me refresh your metric system. There are 1 million nanograms (ng) in one milligram (mg). That means an impossible whopper has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper. Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male. That’s the equivalent of eating four impossible whoppers per day. You would have to eat 880 pounds of beef from an implanted steer to equal the amount of estrogen in one birth control pill.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree, I would never eat a burger made of soy or even pea protein.

The isoflavones in soy (daidzein, genistein and glycitein) are structurally similar - although not identical - to human estrogen, and as such, can bind to estrogen receptors in the body. However, compared with human estrogen, phytoestrogens are known to exert a much weaker effect in the body.Mar 1, 2018
Bloom Nutritionist › blog › is-soy-b...
Is soy bad for hormones? — Bloom Nutritionist

Will Brink

A great example of why MDs should avoid giving nutritional advice as if the estrogen source from BC was the same as what's in soy. The bottom line is really the same: While I'm no fan of the Impossible Burger. It's complete nonsense. Same rules apply for all fast foods: occasionally is fine, but don't live on the stuff. Why anyone would want to eat that "burger" I have no idea, but fast food aint health food no matter what it's made from.

SilverSurfer

I agree, I would never eat a burger made of soy or even pea protein.

The isoflavones in soy (daidzein, genistein and glycitein) are structurally similar - although not identical - to human estrogen, and as such, can bind to estrogen receptors in the body. However, compared with human estrogen, phytoestrogens are known to exert a much weaker effect in the body.Mar 1, 2018
Bloom Nutritionist › blog › is-soy-b...
Is soy bad for hormones? — Bloom Nutritionist

Pea protein is nowhere in the same category as soy is. Just because it’s a vegetarian or vegan option doesn’t put it in the same category. And that’s without even questioning whether phytoestrogens are good or bad for you. As with almost everything in nutrition a well balanced diet is the best long term option.

Pea protein and estrogen / oestrogen / phytoestrogen - no bro science here

Vince

Super Moderator
Pea protein is nowhere in the same category as soy is. Just because it’s a vegetarian or vegan option doesn’t put it in the same category. And that’s without even questioning whether phytoestrogens are good or bad for you. As with almost everything in nutrition a well balanced diet is the best long term option.

Pea protein and estrogen / oestrogen / phytoestrogen - no bro science here
It is a legume. I really do prefer to get my protein from meat. Beef, pork and fish.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me