The FDA just approved first drug to improve penis curvature or angle

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
open-uri20120915-24710-17hnwep.jpeg

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved a new use for Xiaflex (collagenase clostridium histolyticum) as the first FDA-approved medicine to treat men with bothersome curvature of the penis, a condition known as Peyronie's disease.

Xiaflex is the first FDA-approved non-surgical treatment option for men with this condition, who have a plaque (lump) in the penis that results in a curvature deformity of at least 30 degrees upon erection.

Peyronie's disease is caused by scar tissue that develops under the skin of the penis. This scar tissue causes an abnormal bend during erection and can cause problems such as bothersome symptoms during intercourse.

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsr...ivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Jeff

They inject the product in your penis and they use tighten the shaft so that your penis expands for a few hours so that the product can spread in your penis. It is kind of freaky but a friend tells me that after 5 procedures his angle improved by 50%. Some doctors also inject a calcium channel blocker (normally used to decrease blood pressure) with variable results on Peyonie's affected penises.

Here is a good review of diagnosis and treatment: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1473022/

How would one know their curvature is a result of scar tissue (Peyronie's), as many men are naturally curved from birth, hence, not all penile curvature is due to damage or disease?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
A penile ultrasound test and manual palpation can identify scar tissue or fibrosis.

By the way, long term users of TRIMIX should be careful not to develop fibrosis that can lead to an angled erection with time.

BigJohn

I have a mild case of Peyronies and I have talked to my Uroligist about it. I may try this after the 1st of the year. I will update later.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me