THE DEA to Limit Telemedicine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

The DEA has proposed new rules that could significantly impact telemedicine prescription of non-narcotic medications (Schedule III, IV, and V). These rules require in-person evaluations by prescribing physicians, additional record-keeping, two-way audio communication, and limited medication supplies. This would affect patients on long-term therapies like hormone replacement, creating unnecessary burdens for both doctors and patients.

These rules could harm doctors by increasing administrative tasks, limiting prescription options, and reducing scheduling flexibility. Patients may face difficulties such as mandatory in-person visits, frequent refills, and higher costs. However, the rules have not yet taken effect, and there is still time to petition the DEA to reconsider through public comments.

The rules have not yet taken effect, and there’s still time to petition the DEA to reconsider. Public comments can influence the outcome, so sharing your thoughts on the matter is crucial. The due date for comments on March 31, 2023, only a few days away. Read below to act and defend your access to telemedicine.

Well. We had a good run, fellas. Inch by inch theyre making it more difficult to keep our subscriptions. Soon enough Testosterone will be banned for men all together.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

I really wouldn't take it as far as T will be banned altogether, but regardless underground is already huge and can't be really shutdown (as it is with other illegal drugs/cartels)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me