The Amazing Bremelanotide PT-141 (Vyleesi)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

My DHEA tests fine. May try again, but never did much for me.

We'd like to help, let's go. That's why I mentioned certain herbs some have success with. They are labeled antiandrogens, although some feel improvements with them. Even my nutritionist felt high libido on Reishi.

I'd like to see you have the best labs, and try the DHT first if available, before the herbs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

I feel fine with E2 at 15 but Crisler said he would like it higher on my last call with him. Defy has never said anything about it. I have never seen increase E2 with DHEA.

wondering

Please list your labs done and ranges.

Where are you located? I was thinking Europe-at least DHT is available!

Im in US. Was a patient of Dr. Crisler, now Dr. Saya. Labs are all good, but haven't checked DHT in long time. Running that next week.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I tried a morning dose of 1.25 mg one day this week and had an evening date with the wife. No side effects and relatively good libido and EQ later. Again a very prominent erection for a lot of the night. Looks like it will be a useful tool to have in the toolbox.

StepbyStep

I tried a morning dose of 1.25 mg one day this week and had an evening date with the wife. No side effects and relatively good libido and EQ later. Again a very prominent erection for a lot of the night. Looks like it will be a useful tool to have in the toolbox.
Where did you get yours? Looking to order a bottle soon.

wondering

Took 2mg around 5pm yesterday. Some flushing but not as much nausea as weeks prior. Felt nothing while awake. Some decent erections during the night. But so far this has been a disappointment.

DaytonaJonah

NootropicSource.com
When you purchased from Nootropics, were you able to use a credit card? I see they use some sort of "e-check" or something of the sort and it asks for your online banking sign-in and password...which I WILL NOT give out.

Anyone find this strange...or, is this normal?

captain

It's as strange as someone injecting something they have no idea what they got. I seen a guy on here say what they got stayed milky white when reconstituted and they still used it. That wouldn't be normal I wouldn't think.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
When you purchased from Nootropics, were you able to use a credit card? I see they use some sort of "e-check" or something of the sort and it asks for your online banking sign-in and password...which I WILL NOT give out.

Anyone find this strange...or, is this normal?
I used a credit card when you could do that with Apple Pay, but lately I just use cryptocurrency, which admittedly can be a PITA. I haven't tried their eCheck option, and I wouldn't give my sign-in and password either. They really want that? I do use the eCheck option with AllDayChemist, which just needs account and routing numbers, which would be on your paper checks anyway. I take the additional precaution of having a separate sub-account off of my main account that has nothing in it until I transfer in what's needed for a transaction.

wondering

Took 2mg around 5pm yesterday. Some flushing but not as much nausea as weeks prior. Felt nothing while awake. Some decent erections during the night. But so far this has been a disappointment.

What is the upper limit for men? After trying 2mg with limited benefit, I wonder how much higher I should go?

SSHSSA74

Anybody on here get a stomachache with PT 141? I always do and it stays with me. It doesn't really go away for a day or two.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Wait, there’s actual legit pharmacies compounding peptides?
Certainly. Empower, for one. The selection is limited compared to the research chemical sites, but if you can get a prescription and afford the higher prices then presumably you are getting some added quality assurance.

Nomad

Certainly. Empower, for one. The selection is limited compared to the research chemical sites, but if you can get a prescription and afford the higher prices then presumably you are getting some added quality assurance.

does defy list all of empowers offerings?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me