The Amazing Bremelanotide PT-141 (Vyleesi)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I believe Tailor Made has the widest selection of FDA-compliant peptides and other related products. I don't think it is fair to say that peptide sciences's products, and for some items, the imported products, are not "legit". In many cases they may be fine, or at least better than nothing, for people whose budget or doctor doesn't support the more expensive options.

captain

If you have no way of knowing if it's legit then nothing would be better. I keep seeing post about not feeling good and others with no results using these fine peptides. Libido and erections are not going to be better if you feel bad for 2 days after you inject. It sounds like what a gambler does where you lose all your money and are sick for 2 days after. This is a little different where your gambling with your life.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you have no way of knowing if it's legit then nothing would be better. ...
That depends on how much weight you put on the vendors being in business for many years, having almost entirely positive online reviews, and either posting or providing on request product COAs. The larger question is whether heavy government regulation provides significantly more safety than when businesses have good names to protect so they can continue to profit?

captain

If you got something from Empower and it killed you I bet we would hear about it. Your kids or family could and probably would have a day in court with them. I don't think that would happen with these other vendors and that could have effect on whats in the bottle. It will only take one time to kill you or mess you up to where you would wish it killed you.
From reading what people on here are saying it don't look like the results are worth the risk. I don't see anything consistent and use always ends for some reason.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... It will only take one time to kill you or mess you up to where you would wish it killed you.
Such dramatic language. Yet we probably face greater danger just walking down the street. In any case, it's up to the individual to weigh the risks.

The liability question is an interesting one that's been discussed elsewhere. One argument says that all the disclaimers in the world don't remove liability if you're aware of how your products are actually being used. E.g. you sell something in a "Nose Spray" category and in a nose spray bottle and then try to say it's only for "in vitro" testing.

captain

The ones that are saying they can't use a credit card I think are outside of the USA. I don't think you would be able do much to anyone that sold you something from outside of the USA. The danger walking down the street you know because you know your walking down the street. The danger in a bottle that you have no idea of what's really in it would be different. I am all for the individual to weigh the risks. Someone has to be the guinea pig.

bigpappa160

Maxim Peptides has a good price on PT-141 and Extreme Peptides always has a buy one get one free on selected peptides. Both places you can pay with Echeck. Which is pretty safe. Maxim Echeck service will call you to verify your information. I ordered my PT-141 from Maxim and it is very potent. Which first try I started with a 0.05ml. Had a very good semi hard wood on and off through the night. 3 days later I up it to 0.1ml, I took it at 7pm and by 11pm on the dot WOW, I could drive a nail. Still on and off hard wood through the night. I don’t buy any peptides from overseas, like some people says you don’t know what you’re getting!

Nomad

Maxim Peptides has a good price on PT-141 and Extreme Peptides always has a buy one get one free on selected peptides. Both places you can pay with Echeck. Which is pretty safe. Maxim Echeck service will call you to verify your information. I ordered my PT-141 from Maxim and it is very potent. Which first try I started with a 0.05ml. Had a very good semi hard wood on and off through the night. 3 days later I up it to 0.1ml, I took it at 7pm and by 11pm on the dot WOW, I could drive a nail. Still on and off hard wood through the night. I don’t buy any peptides from overseas, like some people says you don’t know what you’re getting!

maxim peptides is also garbage. Their IGF-1 LR3 is fake, like most sources.

bigpappa160

maxim peptides is also garbage. Their IGF-1 LR3 is fake, like most sources.
Have you tried their other peptides? Just because the IGF-1 didn’t work for you doesn’t mean maxim peptides are garbage. It’s just like anything else like supplements, it might work for you but it won’t work for me if I tried it. That’s with all things in life. Somethings works differently or none at all for some people. But just base the IGF problem you had does constitute maxim’s Peptides are garbage. I just know their PT-141 works for me, the day it doesn’t work I’ll try another company’s PT-141.

Nomad

Have you tried their other peptides? Just because the IGF-1 didn’t work for you doesn’t mean maxim peptides are garbage. It’s just like anything else like supplements, it might work for you but it won’t work for me if I tried it. That’s with all things in life. Somethings works differently or none at all for some people. But just base the IGF problem you had does constitute maxim’s Peptides are garbage. I just know their PT-141 works for me, the day it doesn’t work I’ll try another company’s PT-141.
The TB500 was good on first order bunk on second. Which is a practice many peptide companies adopt. Give you real stuff to bait you into a larger order than screw you. Most of the companies are also owned by the same people... example CEM is now owned by AR-R they banked off CEMs former reputation.

extreme peptide once had real IGF. Then did bait and switch as well as Great White. So, while you might get legit stuff from most companies initially, they eventually pull this garbage.

i’m glad you’ve had a positive experience thus far. Unfortunately, the peptide market was much better a decade ago.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me