Thanks Nelson Vergel got 20% off on blood labs would like advice or feedback on results

Buy Lab Tests Online

indemiddle

Hi I would like to thank Nelson Vergel for saving me a little over $40 on my blood labs. I had gotten my lab results back in June 2020 from my doctor using LabCorp and my testosterone level came in at 1147 range 264-916 but my estradiol came back high at 65.0 range 7.6-42.6. I had started therapy about 4 months earlier after testing below 300 testosterone level. My doctor put me on Anastrozole 1 time per week .5 mg. He then wanted to recheck it in Feb. but I didn't want to wait that long so I bought a test from Defy using the code Nelson had posted. I'm prescribed 100mg w a weekly injection but after reading the forum I am splitting it to 50mg every 3.5 days. I just got my test results back and Defy sent me to Quest so I have included the range since it seems to be a different scale. Testosterone 1206 range 250-1100. Estradiol 41 range says <29 so it is still high. Testosterone free 287.0 range 35.0-155.0. Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 22.0 range 22-77. Hematocrit 47.1 which was a 51 prior but I gave blood 30 days ago ( another tip from the forum Thanks again ) The test I ordered for myself was more extensive as I did not get free test or SHBG numbers on the test from my doctor. I just included the numbers that seem to be discussed in the forum and I might post a few other questions later about some of the other areas of the test. I am 62 5ft 11 inches 180 lbs work out 5-6 days a week for the past 3 years and I am in good health. I feel good on the T and have had no issues. Feed back from my results would be appreciated and thanks again to everyone that participates as it seems the people here have much better knowledge than my doctor. Take advantage of your lab discounts from Defy

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Unfortunately it's a familiar story. You're probably on about double the amount of testosterone you need. Consequently you have side effects, high E2, HCT, which are being attacked aggressively with an AI and blood donations, which in turn may cause other problems, such as with iron, lipids, etc.

Assuming your testosterone levels were measured at troughs then you could cut down to 30 mg T cypionate injected twice a week and still have serum testosterone levels well above those of the average healthy young man.

indemiddle

Thank you so much for your reply. What your saying makes sense. For some reason my testosterone elevated to a high level. I am taking Zinc and Magnesium also and workout with weights nearly daily. I am going to back down my dosage to what you suggest and then take another test. How long do you think I would need to wait for a retest? Surprised that my T level responded so much on the amount I am injecting. I took my blood test near the end of the 3.5 days cycle. Had blood drawn at 8 am and my injection time was 2 hours later at 10am also fasted if that makes a difference. Any other comments are much appreciated the members here are a big help

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I would wait four to six weeks for a retest. You shouldn't try to evaluate the results—how you feel, etc.—until another month or two after that. Even after hormones have settled down your body takes time to adapt. Be mentally prepared for the possibility of not feeling so good initially with a dose reduction. The problem with starting high is that it's harder to reduce than to increase. Some guys may temporarily feel hypogonadal again. But just remember that the average healthy young guy has a peak daily testosterone that's only around 650 ng/dL. I'd expect that at 30 mg twice a week your troughs may still be higher than this, and your peaks still over 1,000 ng/dL. Hopefully this is low enough to resolve issues with estradiol and hematocrit, but if not you probably still have leeway for further adjustments.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me