Thanks for the advice, I have a new question

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have gotten some really great advice from some of you guys on the board, my estradiol is now under control, at last labs my estridol was 16, down from 72. Also my FT and TT are within range. I do have low SHBG And it was recommended that I dropped my dose to 125 mg per week and have been dosing at 18 mg ED. So I lost the water retention problem that I was having, six weeks ago I started taking .50 anastrozole two times per week. My question is I have way less energy now,I think my estradiol might be too low, but I don’t feel crashed, just a lot less energy and more tired. Now that I am in a little bit more control , i’m asking for advice, should I drop the anastrozole completely, or should I cut it back to .25 twice a week instead of .50 twice a week ? Thank you for advice

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
New labs

Attachments

• A1731110-8789-4946-BDC1-4D40024B6B02.png
    A1731110-8789-4946-BDC1-4D40024B6B02.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 0DC1446B-4B7C-4C9D-8EA0-6625A7F3E02E.png
    0DC1446B-4B7C-4C9D-8EA0-6625A7F3E02E.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 133

Sean Mosher

That looks like the wrong estrogen test so I think it's safe to say that you've probably almost completely crashed your estrogen.
I'd talk with your doctor obviously, but I'd imagine laying off the anastrozole completely for 4-6 weeks and then re-testing would probably be a good idea at this point.

Yes wrong E test, it's pretty much not any good. You need the UltraSensitive LC/MS/MS, the lab result even tells you it's the wrong test and which one to use. If it's affordable for you I recommend, given your low SHBG, that you run "Estradiol, Free".

I do not think that you've crashed your Estrogen...inconclusive at this point.

Thank you guys for the response, so I guess because of the wrong test order, I am still kind of blind, in your opinions should I run a new E2 test now and continue to take the .5 twice a week anastrozole, or should I just run my test injections with no AI for six weeks and then test my e2

Yes wrong E test, it's pretty much not any good. You need the UltraSensitive LC/MS/MS, the lab result even tells you it's the wrong test and which one to use. If it's affordable for you I recommend, given your low SHBG, that you run "Estradiol, Free".

I do not think that you've crashed your Estrogen...inconclusive at this point.
Because of poor protocols to start with, I have never had the chance to run just test at the right dosage and see where my estradiol would be. I don’t know if you remember but they started me off at 200 MG per week with hCG and no AI

Thank you guys for the response, so I guess because of the wrong test order, I am still kind of blind, in your opinions should I run a new E2 test now and continue to take the .5 twice a week anastrozole, or should I just run my test injections with no AI for six weeks and then test my e2
test now and then make any adjustment if warranted. You need to see what it happening NOW. Do the Free Estradiol if you can!!!

fifty

Agree. Test e2 sensitive and/or free e as soon as you can. I would then reduce the ai dose after you give the blood.

fifty

Get Estradiol sensitive. Then there is also a free estradiol sensitive test that Vince Carter gets that provides further detail.

It’s like getting total testosterone and free testosterone tested but for estrogen.

These tests are available on discounted labs

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would not spend money on a sensitive E2 since your regular E2 (ECLIA) is low. Just cut down or eliminate anastrozole.

Did you lose your water weight before or after starting anastrozole?

fifty

I never understood why people don’t want to pay $50 for a blood test and would rather feel tired and guess for months/years on end.
Not picking in anyone...hell that describes my wife pretty well.

I would not spend money on a sensitive E2 since your regular E2 (ECLIA) is low. Just cut down or eliminate anastrozole.

Did you lose your water weight before or after starting anastrozole?
Sorry Nelson I just saw this now, I lost about 20 pounds, within the first 2 to 3 weeks of starting anastrozole .. Prior to that I had been eating a clean, calorie deficit diet, and I couldn’t lose a pound, I started to notice the water retention in my lower legs and feet. My doctor put me on .50 of anastrozole twice a week and I shed the water weight like I said in about 2 to 3 weeks after starting anastrozole.

This was my estradiol on 09-11-18. The second test is from 10 –22 –18

Attachments

• CA003D46-67B9-4A14-8282-CE1DF93640F7.png
    CA003D46-67B9-4A14-8282-CE1DF93640F7.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 134
  • B73B90BA-5125-4AB3-A677-CFE5131876F5.png
    B73B90BA-5125-4AB3-A677-CFE5131876F5.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 142
I never understood why people don’t want to pay $50 for a blood test and would rather feel tired and guess for months/years on end.
Not picking in anyone...hell that describes my wife pretty well.
It’s not that I won’t pay $50 for a blood test, the reason I said I’m still blind is because I just got my bloods drawn 2 weeks ago. It took a week for them to come back, when they did come back apperantly it’s the wrong test.. so when deciding to stop or cut the dosage of anastrazole I’m still blind if that makes more sense..

fifty

I am not knocking you. I was just making a general comment. More info is always better though sometimes getting it is a pain in the ass.

Sensitive e2 would probably be lower but not definitely.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me