Testoviron - Depot 250 Ampoules - Question

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm taking Testoviron - Depot 250 in these old fashion ampoules. (I'm in Europe and its the best test available)

When I break open the ampoule, there is oil in both the top and bottom parts. The ampoule is suppose to be 1 ml total. If I draw out the bottom part only, its much less than 1 ml. If I draw the bottom and top part (leaving both broken ampoule pieces empty) it's much more than 1 ml.

Question: Am I suppose to only draw out from the bottom part of the ampoule or both pieces?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I agree and that's what I've been doing. It's almost 1.5 ml when you draw out everything. I've not heard anyone talk about this so thought I'd ask if anyone had a similar experience.

minihatt

I took this from 1985 until it was discontinued and no longee sold by the manufacturer due to too much neeative symtoms and the curve never stabilized plus it was too much aromatizing and Nebido replaced it. Do you buy from black market, old ones? I would not use it!

Testoviron - Depot 250 is maily used in Europe atleast where I live and it´s really good stuff. And I think it doesn´t aromatzes more than other esters if injected more often like every 3,5 or 1/week. You need to draw the ester from the ampoule and keep it in sterilize vial or prefill a syringe. I prefer though Sustenon 250 which has a blend of esters and it is easier and faster to inject (less thick oil).

By the way no need to buy it on the black market here. You just need a prescription from a doc.

Last edited:
I took this from 1985 until it was discontinued and no longee sold by the manufacturer due to too much neeative symtoms and the curve never stabilized plus it was too much aromatizing and Nebido replaced it. Do you buy from black market, old ones? I would not use it!
Would not use it? This is no way compares to Nebido. Nebido is garbage for most people. Enanthate and cypionate are actually in my opinion the best options for TRT. I get from a DR here.

I don´t even use a long needle 25G 5/8 and get out more than 1 ml 10-15% more I think. So I perspnally don´t worry about if the ampoule is 100% empty. I can´t figure out how it could be done.

madman

Super Moderator
When the ampoule is set upright on a flat surface the oil should only fill up to just before/slightly over the score line (widest area of the glass ampoule as the neck skinniest area of the glass ampoule should not have oil) as you need to score/snap off the tops.

Unless they are overfilled or you are not scoring the glass ampoule in the right area before breaking off the top then you will have a mess!

I don´t even use a long needle 25G 5/8 and get out more than 1 ml 10-15% more I think. So I perspnally don´t worry about if the ampoule is 100% empty. I can´t figure out how it could be done.
I think there's some confusion. First of all, I'm not a newbie, I've been on HRT for several years and did several cycles in my early days. I understand how ampoule should work but the ampoules I have are unusual.

There is liquid below the score line and also in the top portion above the score line. For a while now, I've drawn all the liquid from both sides of the ampoule and assumed (hoped) it was all test and not test + "extra oil". It seems impossible that some of the test in the lower portion could transfer to the top but who knows maybe. All I know is this...

When I draw out all the liquid from the bottom, it's about .5 - .75ml.

When I draw out all the liquid from the bottom AND top, it's about 1.25 - 1.5ml.

They're suppose to be 1ml ampoules.

I put the ampoule in warm water for 5-10 min take it up take of the paper lable under warm water so you can see clearly the oil. You need shake down all the oil so everting is at the bottom of the ampoule and just snap off the top where you see the bar. Its faster and easier to draw when the oil is warm.

I put the ampoule in warm water for 5-10 min take it up take of the paper lable under warm water so you can see clearly the oil. You need shake down all the oil so everting is at the bottom of the ampoule and just snap off the top where you see the bar.
I don't have any problem snapping with the oil in top and bottom. The oil stays in both sides, nothing spills. I could try warming the ampoule to see if the oil transfers down but think it's unlikely.

minihatt

Would not use it? This is no way compares to Nebido. Nebido is garbage for most people. Enanthate and cypionate are actually in my opinion the best options for TRT. I get from a DR here.
TRT is replacement and not dpoing. Why is Nebido bad? considering TRT means for life and getting fewest shots is preferred. I got my first shot 1985 so I base my comments on personal use and not what others think

madman

Super Moderator
TRT is replacement and not dpoing. Why is Nebido bad? considering TRT means for life and getting fewest shots is preferred. I got my first shot 1985 so I base my comments on personal use and not what others think

As good as some may think Nebido is for trt because of the minimal injection frequency and although it can maintain physiological testosterone levels in between the infrequent injections due to the decanoate ester/castor oil.....its main downfall is that if ones testosterone levels needed to be manipulated due to side effects or protocol change (dose whether increasing/decreasing) it takes much longer to see changes in testosterone levels due to the very long acting decanoate ester.

Sure infrequent injections may seem like a god send to some but using enanthate/cypionate (most commonly prescribed esters for trt) would be more sensible as testosterone levels can be adjusted easier.

God forbid one had low/lowish SHBG and needed to move to injecting more frequently (daily or EOD).....how effective would it be than!

krm

Testoviron user here myself - it's actually the only injectable form of test (despite nebio) available over here.

My ampoules are also always "filled" at the top part.
What you need to do is to (rather forcefully) knock them against a hard surface (table etc.). A mix of knocking on the table and from the side against the table will usually get the air bubble to move up and the top part will flow to the bottom. Once this starts happening, the top will empty automatically - I just leave it standing for a few minutes due to viscosity of the oil, it really takes a while to happen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me