Testosterone went lower after 12 weeks on 50 test cyp?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Casoren

Hi 64 y.o. Here .. started at 450 testosterone level...after 12 weeks went down to 315..why? 170 lbs, 5’10...also on hcg twice week..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Here .. started at 450 testosterone level...after 12 weeks went down to 315..why?

An 80mg weekly dosage (20mg EOD) will see my levels as low as 407 and as high as 497, there are too many variables you can't account for. You're not going to get concrete answers, just a bunch of possibilities.

Increase, decrease your dosage to find symptom resolution and you won't always be on the same dosage. I don't know anyone on Excelmale on 50mg cypionate weekly, it's just too low a dosage and I would expect levels in the 300 ranges at this dosage.

Most guys are closer to 100mg or more weekly, 50mg twice weekly will get most men above 600-800 ng/dL. Of course if no one is testing free testosterone, nothing is really known.

Last edited:

Casoren

An 80mg weekly dosage (20mg EOD) will see my levels as low as 407 and as high as 497, there are too many variables you can't account for. You're not going to get concrete answers, just a bunch of possibilities.

Increase, decrease your dosage to find symptom resolution and you won't always be on the same dosage. I don't know anyone on Excelmale on 50mg cypionate weekly, it's just too low a dosage and I would expect levels in the 300 ranges at this dosage.

Most guys are closer to 100mg or more weekly, 50mg twice weekly will get most men above 600-800 ng/dL. Of course if no one is testing free testosterone, nothing is really known.

Thanks, I was told by the online company that they wouldn’t put me on 100mg due to my age...is that true?

Systemlord

Thanks, I was told by the online company that they wouldn’t put me on 100mg due to my age...is that true?

Yeah that's what I call a red flag that you're dealing with someone who is inexperienced. I have never heard of anything quite like this before. Your testosterone levels are lower than pre-TRT, what type of clinic lowers hormones lower than pre-treatment and calls it therapy?

The way I see it you're paying someone to lower your hormone production! Your Free testosterone should be closer to the top of the ranges, 20-26 pg/mL (reference ranges 6.8-26.5 per LabCorp), total testosterone is inactive.

This online clinic won't be in business much longer if they keep this up. Call Defy Medical, they know how to manage men on TRT and want healthy levels, not castration levels.

Testosterone Threshold for Increased Cardiovascular Risk in Middle-Aged and Elderly Men: A Locally Weighted Regression Analysis.

The locally weighted regression showed that total testosterone levels of 440 and 480 ng/dL were associated with increased Framingham CVD risk and an increased probability of increased hsCRP, respectively. Men with sexual dysfunction (poor sexual performance, decreased morning erection, and loss of libido) had significantly greater CVD risk.

Last edited:

Casoren

Thanks! I appreciate that...I forgot to mention also the test cyp is infused with arimedex...this is a well known online service....will look into defy....am new to trt

Systemlord

I appreciate that...I forgot to mention also the test cyp is infused with arimedex...

The is a big no no, most men don't need anastrozole, I'm able to ditch the AI by injecting my doses daily using tiny 29 gauge insulin syringes. Some guys inject twice weekly or even every other day to lower estrogen levels, but using anastrozole should only be a last resort.

If fertility is of no concern and your adrenals are healthy and aren't overly concerned with slight reduction in testicle size, you don't really need HCG. Some guys feel much better without it, fewer guys absolutely need it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me