Testosterone vials from ampules

Buy Lab Tests Online

Appassionato

I don't know if that's the correct section, so feel free to move it if not.

T enanthate comes into glass ampules in Europe, not vials. Since I started today on a T only daily protocol, I would like to transfer the ampules content in a glass vial like this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07N34CLH4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The reason for that is that I don't want to load all the syringes at one, like I was doing before, because I couldn't just drag what I need and keep the ampule open.
Now, those vials I bought are sterile. So I would like to know if I can open the rubber lid and pour the testosterone oil in or if this will make the vial not sterile anymore, and so it would be better to transfer the oil with a syringe from the ampules to the vial.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

I don't know if that's the correct section, so feel free to move it if not.

T enanthate comes into glass ampules in Europe, not vials. Since I started today on a T only daily protocol, I would like to transfer the ampules content in a glass vial like this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07N34CLH4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The reason for that is that I don't want to load all the syringes at one, like I was doing before, because I couldn't just drag what I need and keep the ampule open.
Now, those vials I bought are sterile. So I would like to know if I can open the rubber lid and pour the testosterone oil in or if this will make the vial not sterile anymore, and so it would be better to transfer the oil with a syringe from the ampules to the vial.
Don't pour it in. Insert a needle into the top of the vial for pressure ventilation, and then crack open your ampules and transfer them in by drawing them into a separate syringe and injecting them into the vial.

Appassionato

Don't pour it in. Insert a needle into the top of the vial for pressure ventilation, and then crack open your ampules and transfer them in by drawing them into a separate syringe and injecting them into the vial.

So I insert one needle in the top rubber lid and I will take it out.
Then I'll drag the content of the ampules with another syringe and I'll transfer it in the vial. Is that correct?
Can I ask you why this procedure by the way?

The reason I wanted to pour it in was to avoid the waste of testosterone in the transferring syringe.

antelopers

So I insert one needle in the top rubber lid and I will take it out.
Then I'll drag the content of the ampules with another syringe and I'll transfer it in the vial. Is that correct?
Can I ask you why this procedure by the way?

The reason I wanted to pour it in was to avoid the waste of testosterone in the transferring syringe.
Leave a needle (no syringe attached) in the top of the vial the whole time to equalize the pressure. Then with a separate syringe/needle, draw up your test from the ampules and inject into the vial. It is just to make sure there isn't too much air pressure in the vial, and because if you removed the top of the vial like you suggested, it will no longer be sterile.

Appassionato

Leave a needle (no syringe attached) in the top of the vial the whole time to equalize the pressure. Then with a separate syringe/needle, draw up your test from the ampules and inject into the vial. It is just to make sure there isn't too much air pressure in the vial, and because if you removed the top of the vial like you suggested, it will no longer be sterile.

Perfect, that makes sense.
Thank you.

Appassionato

The vials arrived all open, so I guess they are not sterile anymore.
Can I put them into a baby sterilizer and use them or they are useless now?
Also, after I've cleared the oil into the first one, can I inject more T in it and keep going with that, or should I use a new one?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me