Testosterone use in Prostate Cancer

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

Testosterone use in Prostate Cancer by Dr. Luke Witherspoon, MSc, MB, MD; Sexual and Reproductive Medicine Fellow, University of British Columbia; Functional Urology Research Fellow, University of Ottawa

Screenshot (8095).png

Screenshot (8096).png

Screenshot (8097).png

Screenshot (8098).png

Screenshot (8099).png

Screenshot (8100).png

Screenshot (8101).png

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thanks for sharing this presentation, Madman! As both a T user and someone on active surveillance for prostate cancer (Gleason 3+4), it's certainly reassuring.

I'm working with both a top endocrinologist and a top prostate oncologist, and so far they both approve my remaining on TRT despite the prostate cancer diagnosis (and frankly super-high T levels). Of course I have to watch the cancer like a hawk: periodic PSA tests, MRIs, biopsies.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for sharing this presentation, Madman! As both a T user and someone on active surveillance for prostate cancer (Gleason 3+4), it's certainly reassuring.

I'm working with both a top endocrinologist and a top prostate oncologist, and so far they both approve my remaining on TRT despite the prostate cancer diagnosis (and frankly super-high T levels). Of course I have to watch the cancer like a hawk: periodic PSA tests, MRIs, biopsies.

Glad to hear!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching