Testosterone Undecanoate: Nebido or Aveed

Buy Lab Tests Online

ozraelised

hey all, my doctor prescribe me Testosterone Undecanoate and I think he got confused regarding the dosage.
I am doing TRT and he wants me to take 25mg every 3.5 days, The testosterone is coming in a vial 1000mg/1ml and its a 4ml vial. I know that half life of this testosterone is: elimination half-life is 33.9 days and its mean residence time is 36.0 days in castor oil. I am trying to put my head around half-life and trying to understand it, so if I take 0.1 ml which is 25mg twice a week how it will work with the half-life etc. will this be released ? is that mean that I'll have 25mg staying for 30 days in my blood and therefore with two injections a week by the end of the first 30 days I'll have 25mg * 2 (two injections a week) * 4 (fist 4 weeks) which means I have 200mg of testosterone after the fist 4 weeks and so on?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Injecting every three and a half days, is a good protocol. Your dose does seem very low. What is your total protocol.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Seems more likely that it's a 4 mL vial at 250 mg/mL. The half-life is a valid concern, because even with a shorter estimate of ~3 weeks you must allow four to five half-lives for stabilization, which is at least three months. At steady state you will be using exactly what you're putting in, which averages ~7 mg T undecanaote a day. This is 4.5 mg pure testosterone, equivalent to 45 mg T cypionate per week. Though low-and-slow is generally good, this amount is lower than just about all workable doses that have been reported in the forums.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If you are in the US, one vial has 750 mg of testosterone undecanoate (Aveed)

aveed dose.png

If you are overseas, Nebido has 1000 mg of testosterone undecanoate per vial

nebido dose.png

You are supposed to inject the whole vial.

Most doctors will not prescribe doses that do not follow the company's recommendations.

aveed excelmale.com site:www.excelmale.com - Google Search

Chrander

Hi.

Sure you are not talking about Nebido sir? I am using it (19 weeks into protocol). He want you to inject so frequently.. hmm. It will take a long time for your values to build up in your system. But when you have reached steady state at a level where you feel good I might think doing injections more often could be better as you get little to no big ups and downs. I actually thinking of doing the same, but first I will follow the normal protocol injecting 4ml every 7-10 weeks depending on how fast test levels falls.

ozraelised

Injecting every three and a half days, is a good protocol. Your dose does seem very low. What is your total protocol.

hey sorry for the late reply life were in the way :) . I am doing 0.1ml every 3.5 days trying to bring my level of test to around the 25 and free test to around the 650

ozraelised

Seems more likely that it's a 4 mL vial at 250 mg/mL. The half-life is a valid concern, because even with a shorter estimate of ~3 weeks you must allow four to five half-lives for stabilization, which is at least three months. At steady state you will be using exactly what you're putting in, which averages ~7 mg T undecanaote a day. This is 4.5 mg pure testosterone, equivalent to 45 mg T cypionate per week. Though low-and-slow is generally good, this amount is lower than just about all workable doses that have been reported in the forums.

yes I am testing it. I used to use test-E but had to source it out and really worried about quality. I prefer the slow as it will give an indication of the progress with two blood test one in about 3 weeks the other in about 10 weeks.

ozraelised

If you are in the US, one vial has 750 mg of testosterone undecanoate (Aveed)

View attachment 8574

If you are overseas, Nebido has 1000 mg of testosterone undecanoate per vial

View attachment 8575

You are supposed to inject the whole vial.

Most doctors will not prescribe doses that do not follow the company's recommendations.

aveed excelmale.com site:www.excelmale.com - Google Search

Hey Nelson, I think the knowledge of my doctor is very limited. the testosterone undecanoate that I am using is a 4ml vial at 1000mg\4ml - this is by prescription. I went back to the chemist and asked him.

ozraelised

Hi.

Sure you are not talking about Nebido sir? I am using it (19 weeks into protocol). He want you to inject so frequently.. hmm. It will take a long time for your values to build up in your system. But when you have reached steady state at a level where you feel good I might think doing injections more often could be better as you get little to no big ups and downs. I actually thinking of doing the same, but first I will follow the normal protocol injecting 4ml every 7-10 weeks depending on how fast test levels falls.

I am trying to prevent the yo-yo impact of up and down.
that is way I am trying to understand the life cycle - according to the medical is 33.9 days.
I am thinking of doing a speedsheet to work it out but still trying to understand:

What is the amount of testosterone straight after the injection?
If its a slow release that means that I am building it up slowly and as half life approaches at 33.9 days the cycle I am using of 3.5 days might work fine and will reduce fluctuations.

I think this testosterone is good as its slow release and you can almost aim to pick it or drop the level a little if you plan right - for example going on holiday ect...

Just wish I can crack that half life in my brain :)

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I am trying to prevent the yo-yo impact of up and down.
that is way I am trying to understand the life cycle - according to the medical is 33.9 days.
I am thinking of doing a speedsheet to work it out but still trying to understand:

What is the amount of testosterone straight after the injection?
If its a slow release that means that I am building it up slowly and as half life approaches at 33.9 days the cycle I am using of 3.5 days might work fine and will reduce fluctuations.

I think this testosterone is good as its slow release and you can almost aim to pick it or drop the level a little if you plan right - for example going on holiday ect...

Just wish I can crack that half life in my brain :)
In my opinion even weekly injections of undecanoate would give little variation in serum testosterone. Even with abrupt protocol changes, any yo-yoing is going to take place over weeks. Play around with this site to get a sense of what happens: SteroidGraph - Graph your cycle

A small complaint is that I think they use too fast of a rise time for testosterone undecaoate. The other esters result in fairly rapid elevation of serum testosterone, but I think undecanoate has a relatively longer rise compared to its effective half-life.

As for the half-life, it's not applicable until after peak serum testosterone is attained. Then there's a gradual decline in levels, which is modeled reasonably well by saying that the rate of decline is proportional to the amount present. From basic calculus this results in an exponential decay, of which the half-life is a useful parameter—a constant time from any starting point after which the hormone level drops to half that of the starting point.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me