Testosterone Treatment in Adult Men With Age-Related Low Testosterone: A Clinical Guideline From the American College of Physicians

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Great find madman. I’m right in the age bracket that they are talking about, turning 66 in three months. I agree with the idea that men should be on TRT, but I think they’re selling themselves short:

"The evidence shows that men with age-related low testosterone may experience slight improvements in sexual and erectile function. The evidence does not support prescribing testosterone for men with concerns about energy, vitality, physical function, or cognition."

If they think the testosterone just gives a slight boost to sex drive and slight improvement with erectile dysfunction, they’re missing the boat. I’ve been on for 3 1/2 years and I can tell you that it does improve cognitive ability, energy, muscle growth, and bone density. I’m sure my results are not atypical. dosing protocols are not mentioned and I think that is the key. They also don’t mention the adjustment of lifestyle that is the secret sauce to all this. I’d like to see this research repeated and have the men engage in a more comprehensive program than merely testosterone alone.

slicktop

They also don’t mention the adjustment of lifestyle that is the secret sauce to all this. I’d like to see this research repeated and have the men engage in a more comprehensive program than merely testosterone alone.

I cannot agree more! There's too many men getting wooed by the "low T center" et al commercials that think testosterone is a silver bullet, fountain of youth in a bottle solution. Men are made to be active, both mind and body. I'm a bit behind you in age (turned 42 last month) but I'm in this for life. Every one of us that takes this seriously needs to not only look at our own individual health today, but also at what the guys that are 10+ years ahead of us are doing to stay healthy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me