TESTOSTERONE THERAPY AND MEN’S HEALTH

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Testosterone Therapy and Men’s Health – Demystifying the Hype with Science to Provide Cutting Edge Treatment for Your Patients

Testosterone therapy is one of the most controversial topics in medicine, yet multiple medical societies endorse its use, supported by level 1 evidence showing a variety of health benefits. This innovative and comprehensive course will focus on men’s health issues, particularly testosterone deficiency and its treatment, and other male sexual dysfunctions. Studies indicate that nearly 40% of men over the age of 45 have overtly low testosterone levels, yet education in this area is extremely limited. The course is led by men’s health pioneer Abraham Morgentaler, MD, whose research in the field transformed our understanding of the science of testosterone in men. Dr. Morgentaler and the faculty will address the various controversies, demystify the topic with science and clinical experience and provide an evidence-based approach to treatment. The course will also address management of several common sexual problems for men, including erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease.

Program Highlights
  • The importance of testosterone in male health
  • The ABCs of testosterone
  • Can testosterone be used in men with prostate cancer?
  • Reducing risks, including cardiovascular disease
  • Effective and safe interventions to preserve fertility
  • Is it low T or natural aging?
  • The who, when and why of testosterone replacement therapy
  • Advising patients on testosterone myths and facts
  • Addressing “hormonophobia”: What’s the truth?
  • Evidence-based solutions for improving male sexual problems
  • Diagnosis and treatment of Peyronie’s disease
  • Real-world evidence – who’s a candidate for T therapy? Recent updates on society guidelines and recommendations
  • Management of complex cases
  • How to handle adverse effects from treatment (i.e., erythrocytosis, rise in PSA)
  • Practical pearls from Dr. Morgentaler

Screenshot (1538).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Dear friends,

Testosterone therapy has been controversial since it first became available in the 1930s. Today, we know that not only do men with testosterone deficiency suffer from a variety of troubling sexual and non-sexual symptoms, but also that there are important health risks associated with untreated testosterone deficiency, including obesity, decreased bone mineral density and increased mortality. We now have level 1 evidence that testosterone therapy provides valuable benefits to men, and numerous medical societies have published guidelines endorsing the use of testosterone therapy.

Yet there remains a poor knowledge base among physicians and considerable misunderstanding of testosterone therapy, its benefits, and its risks! There is confusion as to who is a candidate, how to make the diagnosis, how to treat, and what are the actual risks, including cardiovascular and prostate cancer.

I have been researching and publishing on this topic for over 40 years while gaining extensive clinical experience in my medical practice as the founder of the first comprehensive men’s health center in the US. My work has helped transform our understanding of the relationship between testosterone and prostate cancer, and it has been gratifying to see the field evolve as ideas once considered “dangerous” have now become mainstream as the implications of that research have been widely accepted.

I am delighted to be able to offer this course, addressing not only testosterone issues but also a number of men’s sexual health problems. These are common issues encountered by healthcare providers treating middle-aged and older men every day. The superb faculty and I will provide a comprehensive, evidence-based approach to these issues, combined with pearls from clinical experience so that you will be able to return to your practice with improved comfort and confidence to effectively help your patients with testosterone deficiency and other sexual concerns.

Please join us at one of our two-course offerings: January 2021 in Orlando, and June 2021 in Scottsdale. You will learn invaluable information while enjoying these beautiful locations

Abraham Morgentaler, MD, FACS
Course Director

Screenshot (1809).png

Screenshot (1810).png

Screenshot (1811).png

Screenshot (1812).png

Attachments

• 2020AUG22-Agri-Mens-Health-2020-Brochure-FINAL-June-30.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic