Testosterone suspension for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

chaps

Has anyone ever tried this? I used to be a steroid user and am currently on trt which is still being dialed in. I have to say the best I have felt with estrogen managed without an ai, less water retention, better sex drive etc was 10mg testosterone suspension sub q daily every morning. My thinking is this is following your body's natural release of testosterone, 70mg test suspension should equal roughly 100mg testosterone enthanate. I found the following doing this:

-substantially more drive
-no need for an ai
-consistently great morning erections
-big strength increases
-significantly less water retention, even with an ai I retain water on longer esters, i'm talking 10lbs less water easy
-significantly fuller muscles

As much as on paper testosterone should behave the same no matter the ester this isn't my experience. The shots were painless. I feel like if I can't get my current protocol to fit just right I may go back to this. My only issue being you can't get a script for testosterone suspension which would make travelling an issue.

Has anyone else tried this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I inject HCG daily and test IM twice weekly.

I am a firm believer in lower doses more frequently when it comes to TRT for just the reasons you stated.

10 mg a day is ok and if you consider that about 70% of that will become bio-available that 7 mg is pretty much what a normal healthy male produces naturally in his 20's.

You may benefit to increase dosage to 15 mg a day and get to 100 mg weekly and see how you feel at that dose.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Gene, I believe aqua suspension will be 100% bio available due to no ester chain ... Maybe you were thinking prop? I could be looking at this wrong, known to happen on Mondays and Fridays LOL!

If this is correct, the 10mg/day program would make sense, OP would achieve about the same as a patient on 100mg/wk of Cypionate.

I don't see anything wrong with it "if" someone can endure pinning every day. It's not necessarily my cup of tea, BUT I'd do it if that's what I had to work with. You and Gene are absolutely correct, the body will no doubt find a better balance if you can mimic your protocol to match how the body naturally produces testosterone.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, I believe aqua suspension will be 100% bio available due to no ester chain ... Maybe you were thinking prop? I could be looking at this wrong, known to happen on Mondays and Fridays LOL!

If this is correct, the 10mg/day program would make sense, OP would achieve about the same as a patient on 100mg/wk of Cypionate.

I don't see anything wrong with it "if" someone can endure pinning every day. It's not necessarily my cup of tea, BUT I'd do it if that's what I had to work with. You and Gene are absolutely correct, the body will no doubt find a better balance if you can mimic your protocol to match how the body naturally produces testosterone.

Yep, missed the part on the suspension.

I do like the protocol as long as the OP can be compliant with the injection protocol...but no doubt it's better for so many reasons.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Yep, missed the part on the suspension.

I do like the protocol as long as the OP can be compliant with the injection protocol...but no doubt it's better for so many reasons.

Agree, when you think about "having" to do this every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year ... Oh my, I would be a mess! If he has the fortitude to see it through it will be a stable program.

OP keep us posted ... Thanks!

tmckenzie

I use lipo c, mag sulfate, and just started tri amino, so I pin everyday and have for a while, it does not hurt, and I find the benefits worth it. I know I do better with t cream everyday, but it takes a lot more cream than is practice, so I switched back to sub q twice a week, I may consider pinning test every day for a couple weeks to see how I do. I could cut back on lipo c and inject with it. Some people do better every day.

Jay Kiley

Banned
I have been on this over 1 month. This is exactly what I do every day!

Current HRT

1iu Testosterone Suspension (10mg's)
1iu HGH
1iu HCG (100iu)
6.25 mg Exemestane (drops)

Super MIC Lipotropic B Complex W/L-Carnitine 30ml vial (3cc) per week = .5CC per day

None of my products hurt.

I use 27G 1inch needle. I subQ, but get bumps all the time and they take weeks to go away, but then more form. I tried in my SubQ thighs, but large absess type fluid storage. Even 10mg's of Suspension gives me lumps. I need a solution. I just received an INJEX auto injector and will try this with Suspension. I may have to eliminate the Vitamin, but wanted the extra health factor and fat burning.

I will keep using but would love to eliminate scar tissue and bumps.

I will try INJEX after my bumps go away more. I am staying away from belly and injecting in love handles. I have to always find new places so I don't agitate aggravate all areas.

any ideas. but remember, no pain, just bumps and I surf, so not fun. Live in Costa Rica. Blood tests very soon. Looking to stabilize on 1000 Test and 250+ IGF and 15/20 E2 levels'

BigTex

I have not tried this myself for TRT purposes but my wife is also on hormone replacement and mixes 10mg/d of testosterone base with PHLOJEL/benzyl alcohol rubs it in her skin. Works very well. It is equivalent to 1% solution testosterone cream.

Bigben

I have not tried this myself for TRT purposes but my wife is also on hormone replacement and mixes 10mg/d of testosterone base with PHLOJEL/benzyl alcohol rubs it in her skin. Works very well. It is equivalent to 1% solution testosterone cream.
Go for it you'll love it. I believe it shuts down less. People say any test shuts you down but I don't think so. I believe there are different degrees of inhibition. How can I tell? Tren I get tiny loads. Test e a bit better. Suspension they are close to normal. How and why no idea.

Bigben

Out of all the suspension I used over the years the best is Aquaviron in the white boxes. Very hard to find now. Plus most Indian suppliers rip you off. The cut paste photos of it, say they stock it then steal ur money. Ugly is good if it's micronized.

Zibernet

Has anyone ever tried this? I used to be a steroid user and am currently on trt which is still being dialed in. I have to say the best I have felt with estrogen managed without an ai, less water retention, better sex drive etc was 10mg testosterone suspension sub q daily every morning. My thinking is this is following your body's natural release of testosterone, 70mg test suspension should equal roughly 100mg testosterone enthanate. I found the following doing this:

-substantially more drive
-no need for an ai
-consistently great morning erections
-big strength increases
-significantly less water retention, even with an ai I retain water on longer esters, i'm talking 10lbs less water easy
-significantly fuller muscles

As much as on paper testosterone should behave the same no matter the ester this isn't my experience. The shots were painless. I feel like if I can't get my current protocol to fit just right I may go back to this. My only issue being you can't get a script for testosterone suspension which would make travelling an issue.

Has anyone else tried this?

Gotta give this man props.
The best I have ever felt is on test base + DMSO.
Feels so different than esterified test.

The hassle is you have to use it twice a day for consistent levels, but the second application is more for the ego of having high test all the time, you don't exactly "need" it.

Forty2

I didn't know that benzyl alcohol could be added to Phlojel Ultra. I thought it would make it clump?

BigTex

Don't add BB to Phlogel, just dissolve the raw powder in BB and then add Phlogel. Never had it clump and instead it thins out the Phlogel some.

Forty2

Don't add BB to Phlogel, just dissolve the raw powder in BB and then add Phlogel. Never had it clump and instead it thins out the Phlogel some.
Do you mean BA or BB?
Have you been able to make a 100mg/ml concentration in Phlojel Ultra without a gritty texture?
If so, how much BA or BB do you use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching