Testosterone Replacement Tampa

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dave008

I'm looking for someone who specializes in testosterone replacement in or close to Tampa. I just want to find someone that knows what they are doing and isn't going to rip me off. I'm pretty familiar with the medications I will need and don't really want all the bells and whistles that come with some of these hormone replacement clinics. I have a free consultation with a local doctors office next week but any other personal recommendations would be great.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dave008

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I had a consultation with another office off of Cleveland street in south tampa and I was surprisingly impressed by the staff. They wasted no time sending me out for labwork and scheduling my review with the doc. I've done hormone replacement before but my after visiting these guys I realized how much knowledge my previous doctor lacked.

Their plans are also super affordable which surprised me because of where they're located. I started testosterone, hcg and an estrogen blocker. They also have something called peptides that are supposed to work similar to HGH that I might be interested in.
If anyone is interested, the medical office is called K3 NOW.
K3nowmd.com

Dave008

I wanted to come back and post an update for anyone who may be looking for trt replacement. My doctor has been amazing so far. I wasn't sure what to expect once I decided to start treatment but I am feeling so much better and my levels are in the 700's. Whoo hoo. I'm on hcg, test and anastrozle for 150/month.

If anyone needs a recommendation for testosterone trt therapy I'd be happy to share my doc's info.

I wanted to come back and post an update for anyone who may be looking for trt replacement. My doctor has been amazing so far. I wasn't sure what to expect once I decided to start treatment but I am feeling so much better and my levels are in the 700's. Whoo hoo. I'm on hcg, test and anastrozle for 150/month.

If anyone needs a recommendation for testosterone trt therapy I'd be happy to share my doc's info.

Yeah there's a review section on this forum. Defy is recommended a lot here, and I use them, they're great but it's always good to have other options for people. Always good to have competition in the market, you're lucky to live in tampa where TRT medical providers are easy to find!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me