Testosterone Proprionate Availability after Empower Move

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

With Empower having moved to a new facility California patients will not be able to fill prescriptions until the licensing process is complete - and there is no timeline for that last I checked. I was wondering what other compounding pharmacies can fill test prop prescriptions for Californians. Moving to prop from cyp removed every side effect that plagued me before, namely hematocrit, sleep disruption and acne. I would hate to go back to cyp at this point.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

With Empower having moved to a new facility California patients will not be able to fill prescriptions until the licensing process is complete - and there is no timeline for that last I checked. I was wondering what other compounding pharmacies can fill test prop prescriptions for Californians. Moving to prop from cyp removed every side effect that plagued me before, namely hematocrit, sleep disruption and acne. I would hate to go back to cyp at this point.
APS would have it.

stx359

Are you saying this only affects California Residents?
Yes what Empower told me was that the state of California had not inspected the facility yet and would not allow for prescriptions to be sent to there until they did. I did not hear that about any other state.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes what Empower told me was that the state of California had not inspected the facility yet and would not allow for prescriptions to be sent to there until they did. I did not hear that about any other state.
Can't you just get it? Sent from Florida.

Vin

What other options do us patients have who are with defy and love in Ca? I asked if the rep just now from defy if they can just call it in but she didn’t think so..

Any help would be greatly appreciated if you also are with defy and in California and waiting for empower to be cleared with the licensing..

They said APS could do just the name brand testosterone but I’m also waiting on a couple other items as well

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me