Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Tested them all during the last 4-5 years.
- Suspension
- Propionate
- Phenylpropionate
- Enanthate
- Cypionate
- Undecanoate
- Sustanon

Propionate is the winner for me, not even close. Drive, aggression, focus, energy. Suspension is nice as well, but hits too hard / fast for my liking.

All the other Esters come with different side effects. Water retention with some, blood pressure with others, acne with others, lethargy, dick problems.....

Some esters feel like a different drug all together. I guess the different levels of estradiol and DHT conversion make this big of a difference for me. The fluctuation in t-levels seem to be highly beneficial for me as well. After a prop injection it's like waking up, a boost of energy. Getting this everyday. Never getting this with other esters.

By far the worst side effects I get with cypionate. I would rather never take testo again before using cypionate. I guess that's why you see so many guys struggle with TRT in the US. Almost as if there is a reason they prescribe only cypionate.....

The only downside of prop is that it's very hard to get hands on pharmagrade prop and the quality of UGL prop swings widely. And you have to pin ED.

Last edited:

Gman86

Tested them all during the last 4-5 years.
- Suspension
- Propionate
- Phenylpropionate
- Enanthate
- Cypionate
- Undecanoate
- Sustanon

Propionate is the winner for me, not even close. Drive, aggression, focus, energy. Suspension is nice as well, but hits too hard / fast for my liking.

All the other Esters come with different side effects. Water retention with some, blood pressure with others, acne with others, lethargy, dick problems.....

Some esters feel like a different drug all together. I guess the different levels of estradiol and DHT conversion make this big of a difference for me. The fluctuation in t-levels seem to be highly beneficial for me as well. After a prop injection it's like waking up, a boost of energy. Getting this everyday. Never getting this with other esters.

By far the worst side effects I get with cypionate. I would rather never take testo again before using cypionate. I guess that's why you see so many guys struggle with TRT in the US. Almost as if there is a reason they prescribe only cypionate.....

The only downside of prop is that it's very hard to get hands on pharmagrade prop and the quality of UGL prop swings widely. And you have to pin ED.

Thanks for the reply, very informative and helpful.

Thinking a bit more about it, the positive response to prop could as well have something to do with my metabolism.

When i use prop, I instantly get hungry.

All I want to do is eat, drink coffee, train and work.

Never getting this response with longer esters.

On prop it's impossible not to train for me, sometimes going even for a second round. E.g. morning and afternoon. With the longer esters I'm lucky when I train 2 times per week.

Last edited:

Systemlord

When I made a trial run with Prop it wasn't good and I couldn't do it with some sides after like 2-3 weeks it was intolerable. But reflecting back on it they had me I'll say 25-28mg per day which was A LOT all things considered.

Going to try Enanthate now for the same reasons, some guys report they do better on it in a general sense and I'm hoping it may aromatase a little less for me.

Injecting 21mg EOD enanthate saw my levels decrease compared to 20mg EOD cypionate, it's definitely not a 1:1 ratio dosing wise for myself. I don't have labs, but I don't need them as I lost muscle, sleep quality and no estrogen sides which is telling. I always have estrogen sides when testosterone is sufficiently optimal which is what 20mg cypionate does for me.

Since going back on cypionate, muscles are sore again and getting harder quickly.

Jucaro

I have never used propionate, but I've read it is a painfull injection...
Taking a painfull injection is not a problem to me, but if it comes to be ED or EOD for life-time then I would need to think about it
May Testosterone Propionate be administered Subcutaneously as well as cypionate or enanthate?

StepbyStep

Taking a painfull injection is not a problem to me, but if it comes to be ED or EOD for life-time then I would need to think about it
May Testosterone Propionate be administered Subcutanously as well as cypionate or enanthate?
From what I've read, Propionate in smaller doses for ED or EOD injections doesn't hurt for many. The reports of PIP seem to be coming from steroid users injecting large amounts.

Weasel

May Testosterone Propionate be administered Subcutaneously as well as cypionate or enanthate?

Prop is ZERO pain for me. probably even less pain than Cyp as it is thinner.

What about doing it SubQ? is it ok? Works as well?
This depends highly on the prop you use. Some brands sting like a bee and leave a huge red lump, others work just fine without sting or swelling (unigen prop for example). From the results I personally feel better with IM, could never make SubQ work for me.
The reports about prop and pip come mostly from ungerground labs. Some UGL brands can really cripple you. Other pharmagrade brands like unigen can be really smooth.

Man that guy is high on testosterone lol but I agree to some part with him how you get a different feel. I switched from enanthate (Testoviron) to Sustanon and it’s so much faster to draw and inject and painless. Enanthate made feel more warm and red face alike and I felt that my E2 was higher. I have intentions to go back.

Prop in short we couldn't figure out exactly what my problem was with it besides being more expensive and having to shoot more oil for my dose as the vial strength was only 50mg/mL (not 200mg/mL). We theorized an IGF-1 spike because of the carpal tunnel like symptoms that were identical to when I was messing with Secretagogues like GHRP 2/6 and 1295, reason I dropped use of those, too.

I was waking at night with basically my elbow to hand numb, tingly and almost a painful cramping sensation, couldn't sleep, it was very problematic and I went right back to Cyp within a couple of weeks.

As soon as I went back on Cyp within a day or two that problem totally stopped so it was absolutely something about the Prop my body didn't like. Prop was from Hallandale Pharm.

S1W

This guy seems to favor the longer esters injected EOD. Not saying his word is the end all be all, but just good to have more opinions before we all go out and switch our Rx to Prop.

One of the nurses at the clinic I use said something a while back about trends that they see spill over from the forums. We were talking about something else, but I remember her saying something about prop to prove her point. She said something like “Yeah a while back there was a bunch of talk on the forums about prop and a bunch of guys wanted to switch over to prop...most of them switched back”

Full disclosure: this thread still has me thinking of trying it. The ‘ol “Do what I say, not what I do” in full effect

Prop in short we couldn't figure out exactly what my problem was with it besides being more expensive and having to shoot more oil for my dose as the vial strength was only 50mg/mL (not 200mg/mL). We theorized an IGF-1 spike because of the carpal tunnel like symptoms that were identical to when I was messing with Secretagogues like GHRP 2/6 and 1295, reason I dropped use of those, too.

I was waking at night with basically my elbow to hand numb, tingly and almost a painful cramping sensation, couldn't sleep, it was very problematic and I went right back to Cyp within a couple of weeks.

As soon as I went back on Cyp within a day or two that problem totally stopped so it was absolutely something about the Prop my body didn't like. Prop was from Hallandale Pharm.

I think it's as with other medicine, some people just not doing well with certain agents, fillers, oils.... Cannot force it.

I had the same tingling fingers and blood pressure problems with one UGL brand a couple years ago. Then one indian pharmagrade brand gave me bad anxiety and skin problems. Then others I do perfectly fine with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me