Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

Thanks @Weasel. Aside from water retention, were there other benefits or drawbacks that you experienced?
initially i wanted to try it based on others posts here. E2 being cut significantly has been the biggest benefit for me. water retention is also a benefit but could correlate that to the lower e2 value.

Weasel

Has prop helped with E symptoms and lowered E while maintaining the benefits of therapy. I have low SHBG and I've struggled finding a good protocol on hrt with cyp.
It has lowered e2 as a number. I never really had symptoms other than some water retention which may or may not have been a by product of e2.

Bigben

Currently doing 30 mg test e and prop daily im. Mix 250mg/ml e with 100 mg/ml prop x2. That makes dolution 150 mg per ml. Plus 2 iu gh. Best proto i have done so far. Tried pretty much everything under tye sun. Loving it. No ai. No issues and looking jakd. Prop on its own got me to wired.

Bigben

Currently doing 30 mg test e and prop daily im. Mix 250mg/ml e with 100 mg/ml prop x2. That makes dolution 150 mg per ml. Plus 2 iu gh. Best proto i have done so far. Tried pretty much everything under tye sun. Loving it. No ai. No issues and looking jakd. Prop on its own got me to wired.
Plus 250 iu hcg e3d

Gman86

Do u mind if I ask where ur getting the HGH and how much it’s costing u? Been really looking into it lately. Do u take in in the am or pm?

Willyt

What is your process for mixing the prop and enanthate?

Bigben

What is your process for mixing the prop and enanthate?
I use a sterile vial. Add 2 ml prop and 1 ml e. Prop I have is 100 mg/ml e 250 per ml. So ends up about 83 e 66 p. And 150 mg per ml. Then I do .2 daily and 2 iu gh with a strong black coffee. Breakfast of champions.

SSHSSA74

I use a sterile vial. Add 2 ml prop and 1 ml e. Prop I have is 100 mg/ml e 250 per ml. So ends up about 83 e 66 p. And 150 mg per ml. Then I do .2 daily and 2 iu gh with a strong black coffee. Breakfast of champions.
This could be a stupid question, but once you combine the two esters into the sterile vial, do you simply shake it up to get them blended properly? How do you know its all mixed correctly to ensure that you're getting the desired amount of each type of T when you draw and inject?

Willyt

This could be a stupid question, but once you combine the two esters into the sterile vial, do you simply shake it up to get them blended properly? How do you know its all mixed correctly to ensure that you're getting the desired amount of each type of T when you draw and inject?
We discussed that issue a bit in thread below. Its an inexact science. The best you can do is to make sure they are same oil And then give small swirl before you draw.

SSHSSA74

We discussed that issue a bit in thread below. Its an inexact science. The best you can do is to make sure they are same oil And then give small swirl before you draw.

Thank you! I appreciate it.

MIP1950

First, I'm formerly Tropicaldaze1950. I cleared cache/cookies trying to resolve a problem, which logged me out of excelmale. Tried to reset password but never received the link. Also sent an email to the admin. Figured it was easier to create a new account.

Tomorrow I'll receive my two vials of test prop from Empower. As I've previously posted, I'll start low; 10 mg, daily. We'll see how it goes.

I was watching a video on YouTube from a urologist who talked about l-methylfolate restoring NO production. 5 mg is the dose that is mentioned in a couple of abstracts. Tried it yesterday shortly after my test E shot(50 mg). Within an hour I became extremely horny and got a semi-hard erection, relieved by rubbing one out.(fully erect). I'm continuing with the methylfolate for its benefits for heart health and depression. Going for an echocardiogram next week.

SSHSSA74

First, I'm formerly Tropicaldaze1950. I cleared cache/cookies trying to resolve a problem, which logged me out of excelmale. Tried to reset password but never received the link. Also sent an email to the admin. Figured it was easier to create a new account.

Tomorrow I'll receive my two vials of test prop from Empower. As I've previously posted, I'll start low; 10 mg, daily. We'll see how it goes.

I was watching a video on YouTube from a urologist who talked about l-methylfolate restoring NO production. 5 mg is the dose that is mentioned in a couple of abstracts. Tried it yesterday shortly after my test E shot(50 mg). Within an hour I became extremely horny and got a semi-hard erection, relieved by rubbing one out.(fully erect). I'm continuing with the methylfolate for its benefits for heart health and depression. Going for an echocardiogram next week.
So the l-methyl folate made you horny?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching