Testosterone Podcasts from Lee Meyer's from Peak Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here is a Podcast series from my friend Lee Meyers from PeakTestosterone.com.

‎Lee Myer - Peak Testosterone on Apple Podcasts

JAN 13, 2018
The Benefits of Testosterone and TRT
I describe the critical benefits of TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) for men and the profound impact they had on my own life.

5 min
JAN 3, 2018
Increasing Testosterone While Preserving Fertility
I discuss the three different ways that your doctor can raise your testosterone and still preserve fertility.

5 min
DEC 30, 2017
Testosterone-Lowering Medications
Many medications lower testosterone and I cover some of the more common drugs that do so.

4 min
DEC 30, 2017
Restore Testosterone With a Restart
Some men can restore more youthful testosterone levels with a relatively inexpensive restart methodology. The typical protocol for this is discussed.

2 min
DEC 21, 2017
More Natural Boosts For Low Testosterone
This track lists 9 or 10 natural ways to boost low testosterone and the kind of average increases that men can expect according to the latest research.

4 min
DEC 18, 2017
Causes of Low Testosterone (Part II)
There are several common and more natural cures for low testosterone that can improve standard low T symptoms as well.

4 min
DEC 6, 2017
Step 5A: Causes of Low Testosterone (Part I)
This episode discusses correctable root causes of low testosterone that can often double or triple your natural levels.

4 min
NOV 28, 2017
Step 4B: Low Testosterone and Osteoporosis
Low testosterone can result in bone loss and osteoporosis in men, greatly increasing risk for hip and spinal fractures.

2 min
NOV 20, 2017
Is Low Testosterone Making You Anemic and Fatigued?
Low testosterone governs EPO and red blood cell counts. Low testosterone can lead to anemia and severe fatigue.

PLAY
3 min
NOV 18, 2017
Low Testosterone Symptoms
Low testosterone can be miserable and debilitating and this podcast discusses the many symptoms associated with hypogonadism.

6 min
NOV 18, 2017
Step 2B: Free Testosterone Levels
Low free testosterone can create low testosterone symptoms and most doctors do not measure.

7 min
NOV 12, 2017
Step 2A: What Is Hypogonadal Testosterone?
I discuss the problems with how doctors typically diagnose hypogonadism, clinically low testosterone, and how to actually determine if you are hypogonadal according to the latest research.

5 min
NOV 8, 2017
Step 1: Measure Your Testosterone
This episode features pulling and monitoring your own testosterone inexpensively without a doctor's orders.

3 min

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale