Testosterone plus Clomid Combination

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Let's keep this one alive...

34 year old male here. Been on TRT for approx 30 months.

Started clomid @ 25mg eod in mid June, alongside TRT of 165mg/week (M,W,F). One week in I noticed my balls were hanging lower pretty consistently, they also seemed slightly more inflated. My goal was fertility - 9 weeks in I got an analysis done and I was sterile. FSH/LH were <.02. At around the 6 week mark, I started to feel some slight negative effects. Mood, enthusiasm, focus - all lowered. Not zeroed out, but enough to notice the change. Around this time I also developed a pretty foul body odor and was sweating randomly like crazy (yes, I shower plenty lol). After my semen analysis, and considering these negative sides, I decided to taper down to 12.5mg EOD, then E3D, then finally dropped clomid completely. Personally, I do not have any data to backup the need for a taper, but it seemed wise to me considering my body was obviously being impacted by the drug.

For my purposes, clomid @ 25mg EOD with TRT was a failure. Looking through my log, it seems obvious that clomid was impacting my body's chemistry and some of the things I was experiencing/not experiencing. Unfortunately, most of them were negative. The only upside was balls hanging lower and possibly a big bigger. Not worth it in my case.

Good luck to everyone!
Do you feel better now that you've dropped the clomid?

also I need some advice if you have any :

Ive been taking Enclomiphene for 3 weeks at 25 mg daily as a fertility protocol.

I’ve been feeling absolutely awful, and today I honestly caved and pinned 30 mg of test cyp, As I decided to bail on this fertility protocol. I know I was being a total wimp and not toughing it out. But I’m at this point what would you do if you were in my position? Just get back on TRT or would I have to start my PCT fertility protocol from the beginning?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ktbryant

I'm 40, on trt for 2 years. 200mg a week. My wife and I recently discussed having another child. I knew I was suppressed so I did a semen analysis. Results showed zero sperm. The doc told me to cease TRT and begin clomid 50mg every day. I didnt like that too much, I didn't want to stop trt. After researching a bit, I thought I could do both. Well, I am 2 weeks in. My testicles do feel bigger but.....

After reading these labs I see that clomid doesn't raise FSH or LH if exogenous testosterone is present. So, I have begrudgingly stopped my testosterone.

Let's hope this goes as planned.... the moment she is pregnant, back to trt I go.

MilkMan

The doc told me to cease TRT and begin clomid 50mg every day. I didnt like that too much, I didn't want to stop trt.

Search PubMed (or this board) for the keywords HCG and fertility. Print out a few of the results and show them to your doctor. I'm not saying clomid won't work (in fact, there's research to suggest it will), but there's likely a better way.

For instance:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching