Testosterone no ester in DMSO experiment

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zibernet

How about Everclear or other 200 proof alcohol? Also, does test base dissolve well in olive oil? Thanks.

I've tried 200 proof alcohol, it doesn't dissolve steroids as well as BA.
In fact, pure ethanol dissolves test at 160mg/ml.
BA dissolves test at 580mg/ml.

Ethanol + DMSO doesn't do much more than DMSO alone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Did you know that BA is also used as a preservative (2-3% solution) to make most all injectable anabolic steroids? A 10ml vial of testosterone cypionate will have 0.3ml of BA in it total. The amount of BA I use to dissolve 10mg of test base (2-3 drops) is FAR less that what you would get injecting 150mg of test cypionate. You absolutely can't make a topical solution with crystals still in it. They will not ever absorb into blood stream.

Also, I am unaware of ANY transdermal made using testosterone esters. My understanding is the base drug must be used. In order to get the drug to penetrate the skin the ester must be removed due to the molecular weight.

Boldenone Base - 286.41 Da
Clostebol Base - 322.870 Da
Drostanolone Base - 304.4669 Da
Methenolone Base - 302.4510 Da
Nandrolone Base - 274.4022 Da
Stenbolone Base - 32.458 Da
Testosterone Base - 288.42Da
Trenbolone Base - 270.3706 Da

Since the relatively large molecular weight of transdermal drugs is restricted by the barrier function of the epidermis that disables to pass through the drug, the commercial transdermal drug distributed typically the smaller molecular weights than 500 Da. Since a transdermal drug flux has an inverse proportion with its molecular size of the drug, an ideal molecular size of drug would be less than 400 for TDD (Marwah et al., 2016).

Last edited:

Zibernet

Did you know that BA is also used as a preservative (2-3% solution) to make most all injectable anabolic steroids? A 10ml vial of testosterone cypionate will have 0.3ml of BA in it total. The amount of BA I use to dissolve 10mg of test base (2-3 drops) is FAR less that what you would get injecting 150mg of test cypionate. You absolutely can't make a topical solution with crystals still in it. They will not ever absorb into blood stream.

Also, I am unaware of ANY transdermal made using testosterone esters. My understanding is the base drug must be used. In order to get the drug to penetrate the skin the ester must be removed due to the molecular weight.

Boldenone Base - 286.41 Da
Clostebol Base - 322.870 Da
Drostanolone Base - 304.4669 Da
Methenolone Base - 302.4510 Da
Nandrolone Base - 274.4022 Da
Stenbolone Base - 32.458 Da
Testosterone Base - 288.42Da
Trenbolone Base - 270.3706 Da

Since the relatively large molecular weight of transdermal drugs is restricted by the barrier function of the epidermis that disables to pass through the drug, the commercial transdermal drug distributed typically the smaller molecular weights than 500 Da. Since a transdermal drug flux has an inverse proportion with its molecular size of the drug, an ideal molecular size of drug would be less than 400 for TDD (Marwah et al., 2016).

Thank you !

I first got the idea of a transdermal with an ester thanks to my local compounding pharmacy. They make a testosterone propionate cream, and blood levels are far higher at the 24h mark than with test base cream of equal concentration (100mg/ml), meaning the ester does make it past the different skin layers and into the blood.

So far, only heating the vial of test prop + DMSO seems to dissolve crystals, although not fully.
I will trial this methos of test prop + DMSO + heating before application and report wether the ester makes it to the blood by blood test assessment.

That would be life changing if I could switch to applying only once a day instead of two.

BigTex

Thank you !

I first got the idea of a transdermal with an ester thanks to my local compounding pharmacy. They make a testosterone propionate cream, and blood levels are far higher at the 24h mark than with test base cream of equal concentration (100mg/ml), meaning the ester does make it past the different skin layers and into the blood.

So far, only heating the vial of test prop + DMSO seems to dissolve crystals, although not fully.
I will trial this methos of test prop + DMSO + heating before application and report wether the ester makes it to the blood by blood test assessment.

That would be life changing if I could switch to applying only once a day instead of two.
Test prop is the only ester that might work.....Molecular Weight: 344.48768 Da as it falls under the ideal molecular size of drug which is less than 400 for TDD. To completely remove the ester for transdermal use, you need to remove the ester group by using sodium hydroxide, distilled water, and methanol. But then why go to all of that trouble when you it is easy to do with the base drug?

Nocalves

Test prop is the only ester that might work.....Molecular Weight: 344.48768 Da as it falls under the ideal molecular size of drug which is less than 400 for TDD. To completely remove the ester for transdermal use, you need to remove the ester group by using sodium hydroxide, distilled water, and methanol. But then why go to all of that trouble when you it is easy to do with the base drug?
What about Testosterone acetate?

BigTex

Probably falls in line with propionate. Very short ester. Never use it but I doubt it fully dissolves in DMSO either meaning the ester may have to be removed. Again, I have to ask, why bother when test base works very well.

BigTex

Because it's quite a hassle to apply DMSO twice a day rather than once

My wife doesn't mind, I do it for her... :)

Probably easier to just buy a premade topical from a compounding pharmacy

Years back Basskiller put up a transdermal recipe using PhloJel Ultra. You load the whole compound into a 60ml syringe.

Zibernet

My wife doesn't mind, I do it for her... :)

Probably easier to just buy a premade topical from a compounding pharmacy

Years back Basskiller put up a transdermal recipe using PhloJel Ultra. You load the whole compound into a 60ml syringe.

Yep. Unfortunately phlojel's absorption rate is not very high and it takes ages to dry.
Unlike DMSO where it's dry in 15 minutes and you don't risk contaminating anyone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me