Testosterone mixed with MCT oil

Buy Lab Tests Online

Furiosus

I am currently take shots of Testosterone Cypionate which is mixed with grape seed oil. A great deal of current scientific research is revealing that these industrial seed oils are toxic and a major source of modern diseases such as heart disease.

I have heard that it possible to purchase Testosterone Cypionate mixed with MCT oil but I do not know what company sells it. Can anybody help?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I am currently take shots of Testosterone Cypionate which is mixed with grape seed oil. A great deal of current scientific research is revealing that these industrial seed oils are toxic and a major source of modern diseases such as heart disease.

I have heard that it possible to purchase Testosterone Cypionate mixed with MCT oil but I do not know what company sells it. Can anybody help?

Stop and think this through.

First off the carrier oils used are highly refined/purified.

More importantly, the amount of oil you are injecting weekly when on trt is minuscule!

The most commonly prescribed T esters (enanthate/cypionate) is the 200 mg/mL strength.

Most men on trt are injecting 100-150 mg/week and in some cases up to 200 mg (high-end).

Most are injecting a measly 1 mL or less of the oily solution whether cottonseed, sesame, peanut, grape seed, or castor.

Not like we are ingesting teaspoons/tablespoons full of oil daily let alone weekly.

1 TSP = 5 mL of oil.

1 TBSP=15 mL of oil.

I would be far more concerned with your overall diet let alone lifestyle.

Absurd for anyone to even waste their time fretting over the carrier oils used/injected when on trt!

Furiosus

I will ignore the condescending tone of your post and reply.

In 2017 I weighed close to 300 lbs. I was a type II diabetic and took Metformin, Glipizide, and daily shots of insulin to control my disease.

I am a firm believer in evidence based nutrition. As of this date the overwhelming evidence is that the vast majority of modern diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Parkinson's Disease etc... is associated with insulin resistance.

Insulin causes the body to burn glucose instead of fat. When we are insulin resistant our bodies are forced to produce excessive insulin to overcome the resistance. Since insulin is the hormone that tells the body to store fat we gain weight rapidly and develop all of the "diseases of civilization" that were almost non-existent 100 years ago.

Insulin resistance is caused by too much sugar, refined carbohydrates, trans-fats, and industrial seed oils such as corn oil, cottonseed oil, canola oil, soybean and safflower oil. To reverse the disease all of theses items must be removed from the diet.

Refined seed oils are particularly nasty because the industrial process of refining them such as using hexane, high temperatures, bleaching and deodorizing them, causes the fats to become highly oxidized and toxic to the body. The high sugar and refined carbohydrates are terrible for us, but adding seed oils to the diet 100 years ago was like throwing jet fuel onto the fire.

I changed my diet to a low carb/high fat diet, which only includes natural fats such as butter, beef tallow, lard, and full fat dairy. I have lost close to 100 lbs and removed the need for all of my diabetic medication.

I take my diet VERY serious and I now realize that industrial seed oils play a major pary of my disease.

madman

Super Moderator

In 2017 I weighed close to 300 lbs. I was a type II diabetic and took Metformin, Glipizide, and daily shots of insulin to control my disease.

I am a firm believer in evidence based nutrition. As of this date the overwhelming evidence is that the vast majority of modern diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Parkinson's Disease etc... is associated with insulin resistance.

Insulin causes the body to burn glucose instead of fat. When we are insulin resistant our bodies are forced to produce excessive insulin to overcome the resistance. Since insulin is the hormone that tells the body to store fat we gain weight rapidly and develop all of the "diseases of civilization" that were almost non-existent 100 years ago.

Insulin resistance is caused by too much sugar, refined carbohydrates, trans-fats, and industrial seed oils such as corn oil, cottonseed oil, canola oil, soybean and safflower oil. To reverse the disease all of theses items must be removed from the diet.

Refined seed oils are particularly nasty because the industrial process of refining them such as using hexane, high temperatures, bleaching and deodorizing them, causes the fats to become highly oxidized and toxic to the body. The high sugar and refined carbohydrates are terrible for us, but adding seed oils to the diet 100 years ago was like throwing jet fuel onto the fire.

I changed my diet to a low carb/high fat diet, which only includes natural fats such as butter, beef tallow, lard, and full fat dairy. I have lost close to 100 lbs and removed the need for all of my diabetic medication.

I take my diet VERY serious and I now realize that industrial seed oils play a major pary of my disease.

No need to ramble on as I clearly stated:

I would be far more concerned with your overall diet let alone lifestyle.

Absurd for anyone to even waste their time fretting over the carrier oils used/injected when on trt!

The minuscule amount (1 mL or less) of carrier oil being injected/week whether cottonseed, sesame, peanut, grape seed, or castor will make a shit lick of a difference.

Dietary sources of fatty acids whether saturated (long, medium, short-chain), polyunsaturated (Omega 3s/6s), or monounsaturated let alone lifestyle will have a bigger impact on overall health!

I am a firm believer in evidence based nutrition.

Most definitely.

No need to tell me.

Well aware of who Dr. Mary Enig is let alone her research and in-depth knowledge when it comes to fats/health.

Screenshot (4406).png

Screenshot (4405).png

Glad to hear that is a drastic transformation.

LC/HF diet works for you.

Genetics/insulin sensitivity will have a big impact on what type of diet works best.

You are going to have many on both extremes.....low carb/moderate-high fat vs high carb/low fat and even then when getting into types of fatty acid consumed things can get very interesting, to say the least.

madman

Super Moderator

Fretting over injecting 1 mL or less /week of a so-called toxic oil is ABSURD!

madman

Super Moderator

Better off heading over to one of those other forums where the response will most likely suit your fancy.....Yeah, bro injecting that S**T is toxic as F**K!

Jason Sypolt

Administrator

There is no lawfully-made pharmaceutical (USP) testosterone using MCT as a carrier oil. So arguing on the merit of health is a moot point.

FlowRW

Furiosus is 100% correct. I too was on multiple diabetes injections and medications. A keto/low carb diet helped be lose 50 lbs (my wife 65 lbs) and cut my diabetes medications by 75%. I cut all seed and "vegetable" oils from my diet over a year ago. Was not aware that my test cyp was cut with seed oil. However I will agree also with some of the others, that minuscule amount should not amount to any kind of danger. My dangerous oil consumption is from eating out a couple times a week. You have no control over what's being cooked in what in that restaurant kitchen.​

Jonee150

Hey man I’m in Arizona. There is a pharmacy out here Strive pharmacy. TC with MCT oil is legally available at compounding pharmacies with a clean room. I just changed mine over from cottonseed oil and starting with mct today. Not for the same reasons as what you are concerned with but for the potential of less Side effects…. We will see!

BigTex

I know that oils like peanut oil, soybean oil, sunflower seed oil, corn oil, and/or palm oil contain proteins that some people are very allergic too. When my wife immigrated here she had never had food that included anything but olive oil. She had also never eaten processed and pre-packaged foods. In America we have much of our food processed with vegetable oil. Anyway, she started having some pretty bad allergies and through a process of elimination between my wife and an allergist she stopped her allergies by eliminating processed/prepackaged foods and quit using vegetable oils and went back to virgin olive oil and avocado oil. Apparently these vegetable oils are much higher in Omega 6 which causes high inflammation in the body. Is it possible that someone is sensitive enough to have a reaction with a very small amount use in an injection? I have no idea.

Fortunate

I know that oils like peanut oil, soybean oil, sunflower seed oil, corn oil, and/or palm oil contain proteins that some people are very allergic too. When my wife immigrated here she had never had food that included anything but olive oil. She had also never eaten processed and pre-packaged foods. In America we have much of our food processed with vegetable oil. Anyway, she started having some pretty bad allergies and through a process of elimination between my wife and an allergist she stopped her allergies by eliminating processed/prepackaged foods and quit using vegetable oils and went back to virgin olive oil and avocado oil. Apparently these vegetable oils are much higher in Omega 6 which causes high inflammation in the body. Is it possible that someone is sensitive enough to have a reaction with a very small amount use in an injection? I have no idea.
Personally, I believe it is possible to have the reactions you mentioned from small amounts.

Does anyone know if these alternative oils would change the rate of absorption and therefore blood levels compared to standard grapeseed, sesame and cottonseed oils?

BigTex

Crevel RW, Kerkhoff MA, Koning MM. Allergenicity of refined vegetable oils. Food Chem Toxicol. 2000 Apr;38(4):385-93. doi: 10.1016/s0278-6915(99)00158-1. PMID: 10722892.
Perhaps you are right?

T

tareload

Where do you think MCT oil comes from?

Summary of the Invention

The present invention relates to the synthesis for commercial production of a medium chain triglycerides derived by esterifiying' glycerol with fatty acid methyl esters and/or fatty acids coming from coconut oil and/or palm kernel oil. The said fatty acid methyl esters or fatty acids are manufactured by transesterification or splitting process. The resulting fatty acid methyl esters are further fractionated to get the C8-12 fractions which are then used to make the final medium chain triglycerides. The C8-12 fraction has C8 content of 13 - 45%, C:10 of 8 - 35% and C: 12 of 2 - 70%. The C8-12 fraction contains C6 (caproic) of less than 2% and C14 (myristic) of 8% or less. Such composition leads to the use of the derived MCT with substantial lauric acid content to be useful as food supplement, food preparations, salad oil, frying and cooking oil, as well as for cosmetics, cosmeceutical and pharmaceutical uses. Preferably, it can be very useful as as a composition ingredient, health supplement and functional oil in various food preparations.

As the process of production will generate methanol, a method of removing such contaminant is further presented to generate a safe and edible MCT Oil.

Summary of Figures and Drawings

Figure 1 shows the fractionation process of C8-12 methyl esters fraction. Coco methyl ester (CME) is continuously fed into a fractionation column operated at high temperatures, vacuum pressure and at regulated flow rate.

Figure 2 shows the overall process of preparing a MCT by the reaction of glycerol and C8-12 methyl ester fraction. The crude MCT goes into series of refining process to make it edible particularly bleaching and deodorization process. Description of the Invention

The present invention provides entirely a new MCT composition with substantial lauric acid content. It also provides an alternate process of direct esterification of fatty acid methyl esters and glycerol under catalytic condition for the production of MCT. Using a continuous or semi-continuous process or by batch processing, glycerol is reacted with C8-12 methyl ester fraction and refined glycerin at about 200°C-220°C with partial condenser to reflux the methyl esters during the course of reaction and total condenser to continually remove reaction by product such as methanol (Figure 2).

The C8-12 methyl ester fraction is derived from the fractionation of whole cut coconut methyl ester and it is accomplished by means of a distillation unit commonly referred to as a "fractionation column" known to the person skilled in the art. The fractionation column maintained at temperature of tower top at 55-65 mbar pressure at 95°C-100°C and column bottom temperature of 170°C-180°C where the short chain lengths are collected referred as C8 to C12 (C8-C12) methyl ester cut. The bottom cut is a fraction of CI 2- 18 methyl esters in the crude form and can be further distilled or fractionated for other uses like oleochemicals and surfactants. The C8-12 methyl ester cut yields to about 16% to 18% of the total feed of coconut methyl ester and 84% to 88% of crude C12-18 methyl ester cut. The C8-12 fraction is composed of C8 (Caprylic) of 13-45%, CIO (Capric) of 8-35% and C12 (lauric) of 2-70%. The C8 to C12 alkyl group may contain C6 (Caproic) of 2% or less and C14 (myristic) of 8% or less. Preferably, the C8-12 fraction is composed of C6 1% or less, C8 of 35-45%, CIO of 25-31%, C12 of 20-30% and C14 of 0-4%. This composition is ideal for the preparation of the final MCT Oil. Alternatively, fractionation of different fatty acids or their ester can be accomplished by other means, such as using various solvents (Lindqvist et al. 1974)

The C8-12 fraction can also be prepared in a similar fractionation column using coconut fatty acids as feedstock or palm kernel fatty acids or its methyl ester derivative. The resulting cut of the C8-12 fraction should be preferably made up also of C6 of 1% or less, C8 of 35-45%, CIO of 25-31%, C12 of 20-30% and C14 of 0- 4%.

The MCT oil is then prepared by reacting the C8-C12 methyl ester fractions with glycerol and subsequently purifying such (Figure 2). The molar ratio of glycerol to the C8-12 methyl ester fraction is from 1 mole of glycerol to 3 to 4 moles of C8- C12 methyl esters, preferably at 1 mole of glycerol to:3.3 to 3.9 moles C8-12 methyl esters. According to the present invention, the reaction is performed in the presence of a catalyst. The reaction is undertaken at 140°C to 260°C, more preferably at 180°C to 220°C, and most preferably within 200°C to 220°C under vacuum at 60 to 80 mbar with regulated nitrogen blow until conversion to triglycerides reaches 95% or higher. Alternatively, such process can also be accomplished under atmospheric condition. The methanol as result of the condensation of glycerol and methyl esters is continually condensed and removed from the reaction mixture and the excess methyl ester is allowed to reflux in order to drive the reaction toward triglyceride formations. Skilled person in the art would know the correct balance of temperature, catalyst and applied vacuum to allow faster conversion and shorter reaction time of the esterification process. The excess C8-12 methyl ester is collected and can be re-used during the esterification stage. Hydroxyl Value (OHV) is continuously monitored until the level of 5mgKOH/gm or less is achieved, preferably between OHV of 1 to 3 is desirable.

The catalyst of the present invention was selected from inorganic acid catalyst (homogenous & heterogenous), alkaline catalyst and metal oxides catalyst. Examples of homogeneous inorganic acid catalysts include, but not limited to, H3P04, H2S04, sulfonic acids and derivatives like methane sulfonic acid and p-toluene sulfonic acid. Examples of alkaline catalysts include, but not limited to, sodium hydroxide, sodium or potassium methylate. Examples of heterogeneous acid based catalysts include, but not limited to, titanates like butylstannoic acid. Examples of metallic oxides or mixed metallic oxides catalysts include, but not limited to, zinc oxides, stannous oxides, chromium oxides and zirconium oxides.

In the preparation of the new MCT Oil, the preferred catalyst can be one of the following: methanesulfonic acid 70%, sodium methylate 30% and titanates of butylstannoic acid at dosage rate of 0.30% to 0.50% w/w of the total mixture. The present invention of esterification of glycerol and C8-12 methyl ester fraction is integrated in a refinery plant in order to produce edible MCT Oil. The crude MCT resulting from the direct esterification of glycerol and C8-12 methyl esters can be characterized having unreacted C8-12 methyl esters from the excess molar ratio, traces of alcohol like methanol and higher levels of monoglycerides and diglycerides resulting from their incomplete condensation with C8-12 methyl esters.

The refinery scale plant of the present invention can be characterized by having pressure leaf filters, bleaching tanks, steam deodorizers and collection tanks. The crude MCT oil having been described to contain unreacted methyl esters and traces of methanol shall be heated to 200°C to 220°C under vacuum of 60 to 80 mbars with regulated nitrogen blow for about 2 hours. Majority of the unreacted methyl esters will be stripped off including residual methanol. The spent catalyst will be removed by passing the crude MCTs thru a pressure leaf filter heated at 50°C to 60°C and will be collected in the bleaching tank. In the bleaching tank, it will be heated to about 90°C to 110°C under vacuum of 60 to 80 mbar for about 30 to 60 minutes. The amount of bleaching earth and activated carbon is added, from 0.30 to 0.50% w/w of the total mixture. After the required residence time, vacuum is stopped. Spent bleaching agents are removed by passing through a pressure leaf filter at 50°C to 60°C. In the steam deodorization, the bleached MCTs will be heated at about 170°C to 200°C. Firstly, it will be heated at 170°C at 4 to 8 mbars for about 2 hours. Finally, it will be heated further to 200°C with applied vacuum of 4 to 8 mbars for another 4 hours. Stabilizer or antioxidant like citric acid is added at 100 to 200 parts per million (ppm) in the final refined MCT oil.

The present invention disclosed a large scale process of triglycerides preparation specifically MCTs from the reaction of glycerol and C8-12 methyl esters. Those skilled in the art will appreciate that there are certain oils and fats modification which lie outside of the claims of the invention, which are nonetheless obvious and would fall within the scope of the invention. For example, MCTs can be prepared with individual cuts of C8, CIO and C12 with trace amounts of C6 and C14. These individual cuts can be in the form of fatty acid methyl esters or fatty acids and blended to the desired ratios to arrive at the same MCT oil composition claimed by this current invention. Additionally, mixtures of triglycerides of capric, triglycerides of caprylic and triglycerides of lauric can be blended at varying proportions.

Commercial MCTs are prepared via esterification of fatty acids mainly C8-10 with glycerol. The C8-10 fatty acids can be from coconut oil and the very common palm kernel oil. Coconut oil has C8-10 fatty acid fraction of about 10% to 13% depending on the method and efficiency of the collection process, whereas palm kernel oil has a lower C8-10 fraction of about 7 to 9%. The present invention offers a more abundant fraction of C12 (lauric acid) is extracted in the final C8-12 fraction.

Lauric acid oil by definition is an MCT. Among known oils, coconut or palm kernel oil has the highest content of lauric acid. Coconut oil is about 45 to 52% lauric acid and palm kernel is from 43 to 48%. Both oils offer the highest fraction of C8-12 and offer wider flexibility to custom make an MCT of variable properties and form. Hence this present invention was disclosed to utilize the C8-12 fraction to prepare MCTs with substantial lauric acid.

Another preferred embodiment of the present invention is the process of esterifying a C8-12 methyl ester fraction and glycerol through a large scale commercial process of using methyl ester fractions to produce edible MCTs. Preferably, the MCT with substantial lauric acid will have C6 1% or less, C8 of 35 - 45%, CIO of 25 - 31%, C12 of 20 - 30% and C14 of 0 - 4%. The triglyceride content of 95% or higher and about 5% combined monoglycerides and diglyglycerides. Ideally, it has a slip melting point 0°C to 1 °C where it will remain liquid from room temperature and lower temperature conditions. Nutritional value per 100ml serving size is 750 to 860 kcal, preferably about 840 kcal (15 ml serving size of 110 to 135 kcal, preferably about 130 kcal), total fat of 90 to 100 grams preferably about 93 grams (15 ml serving size 12 to 15 grams preferably about 14 grams) , saturated fat of 90 to 100 grams (15 ml serving size 12 to 15 grams preferably about 14 grams), trans- fat, polyunsaturated fat and monosaturated fat of 0 gram each; zero to trace amount of cholesterol, sodium, potassium, total carbohydrates including fiber, soluble fiber and sugar, protein, Vit A, C, and iron; traces amount of thiamine, riboflavin, niacin; and zero to trace amount of ash, moisture and phosphorus.

1660522761249.png

1660522742251.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BigTex

I have also read reports of people having allergic reactions to MCT oil. So using MCT is no guarantee against allergic reactions in everyone.

That being said, ALL pharmaceutical companies in the world use USP seed oils as carrier oils. A friend in the business sent me this list.

Castor Oil

• Bayer (Germany); Testoviron Depot (Testosterone Enanthate), Primoteston Depot (Testosterone Enanthate), Rimobolan (Methenolone Enanthate/Primobolan) & Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate).
• Endo Pharmaceuticals (American-Irish); Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate).
• Norma Hellas S.A. (Greece); Testosterone Enanthate.
• Rotex Medica (Germany); Testosterone Enanthate.

Cottonseed Oil

• Actavis (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• American Regent (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• CIPLA Pharmaceuticals (India); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Padlock Laboratories / Perrigo (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Pfizer / Hospira (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Pfizer / Pharmacia and Upjohn (USA); Depo-Testosterone (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Rising Pharmaceuticals (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Sun Pharm INDS (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Wilshire Pharmaceuticals (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.

Sesame Oil

Bausch Health Companies Inc. / Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Desma Healthcare / Laboratorio Farmaceutico SIT (Italy); Testovis (Testosterone Propionate), Testex (Testosterone Propionate) & Testex Prolongatum (Testosterone Cypionate).
• Hikma Farmaceutica / West-Ward Pharmaceuticals (UK); Testosterone Enanthate & Testosterone Cypionate.
• Watson Laboratories / Allergan PLC (USA); Testosterone Enanthate & Testosterone Cypionate.

Olive Oil

• Galenika (Serbia); Testosterone Depo (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Q Pharma (Spain); Testex Prolongatum (Testosterone Cypionate) in Ethyl Oleate & Olive Oil.

Arachis Oil

• Aspen Pharmacare (South Africa); Sustanon250 (4 Testosterone Esters) & Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate).
• Jelfa Pharma (Poland); Testosteronum Prolongatum (Testosterone Enanthate)
• Merck Sharp & Dohme (USA); Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate).
• Norma Hellas S.A. (Greece); Nandrolone Decanoate.
• Nexus Pharmaceuticals (USA); Jenasteron (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Organon (Netherlands); Sustanon250 (4 Testosterone Esters) & Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate).
• Searle (India); Testenate-Depot 250 (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Zydus Cadila Healthcare (India); Testoviron Depot (Testosterone Enanthate).

Fortunate

Hey man I’m in Arizona. There is a pharmacy out here Strive pharmacy. TC with MCT oil is legally available at compounding pharmacies with a clean room. I just changed mine over from cottonseed oil and starting with mct today. Not for the same reasons as what you are concerned with but for the potential of less Side effects…. We will see!
@Jonee150, are you still out there? Did you try MCT oil? How did it go?

Forty2

I have also read reports of people having allergic reactions to MCT oil. So using MCT is no guarantee against allergic reactions in everyone.

That being said, ALL pharmaceutical companies in the world use USP seed oils as carrier oils. A friend in the business sent me this list.

Castor Oil

• Bayer (Germany); Testoviron Depot (Testosterone Enanthate), Primoteston Depot (Testosterone Enanthate), Rimobolan (Methenolone Enanthate/Primobolan) & Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate).
• Endo Pharmaceuticals (American-Irish); Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate).
• Norma Hellas S.A. (Greece); Testosterone Enanthate.
• Rotex Medica (Germany); Testosterone Enanthate.

Cottonseed Oil

• Actavis (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• American Regent (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• CIPLA Pharmaceuticals (India); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Padlock Laboratories / Perrigo (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Pfizer / Hospira (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Pfizer / Pharmacia and Upjohn (USA); Depo-Testosterone (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Rising Pharmaceuticals (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Sun Pharm INDS (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Wilshire Pharmaceuticals (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.

Sesame Oil

Bausch Health Companies Inc. / Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Desma Healthcare / Laboratorio Farmaceutico SIT (Italy); Testovis (Testosterone Propionate), Testex (Testosterone Propionate) & Testex Prolongatum (Testosterone Cypionate).
• Hikma Farmaceutica / West-Ward Pharmaceuticals (UK); Testosterone Enanthate & Testosterone Cypionate.
• Watson Laboratories / Allergan PLC (USA); Testosterone Enanthate & Testosterone Cypionate.

Olive Oil

• Galenika (Serbia); Testosterone Depo (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Q Pharma (Spain); Testex Prolongatum (Testosterone Cypionate) in Ethyl Oleate & Olive Oil.

Arachis Oil

• Aspen Pharmacare (South Africa); Sustanon250 (4 Testosterone Esters) & Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate).
• Jelfa Pharma (Poland); Testosteronum Prolongatum (Testosterone Enanthate)
• Merck Sharp & Dohme (USA); Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate).
• Norma Hellas S.A. (Greece); Nandrolone Decanoate.
• Nexus Pharmaceuticals (USA); Jenasteron (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Organon (Netherlands); Sustanon250 (4 Testosterone Esters) & Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate).
• Searle (India); Testenate-Depot 250 (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Zydus Cadila Healthcare (India); Testoviron Depot (Testosterone Enanthate).
Macadamia nut oil is considered to be a healthy oil.
What do you think would be the likelihood of someone having a bad reaction to testosterone with macadamia nut oil as the base, or perhaps a blend of macadamia and MCT oil?

JoeMama

I don’t work for them. Wanted to share this resource. I’m a new patient with another company and they have this far been very open to seeing if they can supply me with some MCT T. I’m crossing my fingers. Otherwise I may check out this place.

In good health,
- J

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale