Testosterone Levels and Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

A marker for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease was found to be higher in men with lower testosterone levels, even after controlling for factors of obesity and age. The article says:

"We used the highest sex- specific quartiles of serum total testosterone as references. Suspected non- alcoholic fatty liver disease was diagnosed when serum alanine aminotransferase was >30 IU/L for men and >19 IU/L for women.

"Of the 4758 subjects (49.4% men), the prevalence of suspected non-alcoholic fatty liver disease was inversely correlated with the sex-specific quartiles of testosterone in men and women. In a multivariate model, low total testosterone levels were associated with progressively higher odds of suspected non- alcoholic fatty liver disease in men after adjusting for age, obesity and other metabolic risk factors (P values
for trends <.01)."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Fernando Almaguer

I had this pre trt and still do I wonder if it's getting better or worse.

cdereds

Thanks for this thread. I didn’t know such a disease existed, and now I’ve got another phobia. I need to lose some weight because I have started to be worried about my health.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

JacksonCu

Thanks for this thread. I didn’t know such a disease existed, and now I’ve got another phobia. I need to lose some weight because I have started to be worried about my health.
Losing excess bodyfat is so helpful all around, including with T production.
I've seen SO MANY people lose weight and get HEALTHIER eating carnivore or carnivore-ish.

Fernando Almaguer

Nelson can you please explain this one to me?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me