Testosterone level of 415 not that low? candidate for TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lanky

Im new to this site here. I bought some books on TRT which pointed me to this forum, and just bought Nelson Vergels book on kindle.

Im 41, always worked out , the last 2 years though feeling fatigue, lower libido, really bad Mind fog. feel aches in my hands and inflamation.
I eat pretty healthy I have a very good knowledge of nutrition and played rugby years ago.
Last 3 years I started doing more aerobic workouts like cycling. IN the last year though I rarely do workouts due to fatigue and I am in a really bad way. I have got lots of tests for viruses, hep b, c, hiv etc.. and nothing has come up all my bloods are pretty normal.
Anyway at what level did you guys get TRT? most of you seem to be in the 200's and 300's

Would appreciate any advice you guys can give... really struggling here to get through a day sometimes Im so tired
I did a free testosterone conversion below if thats any help...

Testosterone 14.4 nmol/L 8.6-29.0 (converted to 415 using the nebido coverter I couldn't post link as new poster)
Free testosterone = 1.61% used the nebido conversion tool.

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 46.6 nmol/L 16.5-55.9
Albumin 45 g/L 35-50

FREE TESTOSTERONE= 0.232 nmol/L = 1.61 %

=
Conversion results:
0.2 nmol/l
0.07 ng/ml
7 ng/dl

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I was going to say that inspite of your total which is just above what we'd consider for TRT, indeed your Free T is VERY low it appears and could account for your symptoms. Not everyone will treat you based on that though, some Drs fixate on a total only. Are you in the States or elsewhere?

lanky

Many thanks for the reply, No I am in Ireland. Doctors here seem to run a mile from the question, I have found one or two trt docs but there protocol seems way off and they don't believe in blood tests , which seems completely ignorant. I would be willing to travel to see a doc after some further study. I'm getting some more testosterone tests this week.

lanky

Yes maybe it's not a bad thing for some though as it tends to make u less likely to rush into something and do more research.

lanky

Thanks guys for the input, I guess I need to get more horomone blood results and then refer to a doctor, I guess over skype.

Hello lanky welcome to the forum. I am not a doc or even a well informed patient. But here's my advice anyway. At your age and with somewhat working gonads I'd look into Clomid Therapy to see if you can give your gonads a bit of a boost.

CoastWatcher

Thanks guys for the input, I guess I need to get more horomone blood results and then refer to a doctor, I guess over skype.

Some additional bloodwork would give a clearer picture, no doubt. There are clinics, private, in Ireland holding themselves out as specializing in TRT. We have some names, but can not attest to the skill of the doctors associated with the respective practices. Let us know if you would be interested in them.

lanky

Some additional bloodwork would give a clearer picture, no doubt. There are clinics, private, in Ireland holding themselves out as specializing in TRT. We have some names, but can not attest to the skill of the doctors associated with the respective practices. Let us know if you would be interested in them.
Could I et a list of those name of you do you think? It would be greatly appreiated.

lanky

Lanky, I wonder if you ever had a head injury from playing rugby, that could be causing your low testosterone.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-Have-Low-Testosterone-After-A-Year-of-Injury
ThanksVince,thats interesting I never had a really bad hit to the head, some hits to the face while playing. Its interesting though. I did however have a massive crash on a bike head first so strong that it actually and actually crushed vertebrae in my back one up to 40% . I had bruises all over my forehead but they said my brain was ok. they were worried about my crushed vertebrae. I had no strength for a week in my back couldnt standup. Im ok now.. came out of it pretty ok. My back just aches a bit. I wonder though it was 10 years ago now.

hva

ThanksVince,thats interesting I never had a really bad hit to the head, some hits to the face while playing. Its interesting though. I did however have a massive crash on a bike head first so strong that it actually and actually crushed vertebrae in my back one up to 40% . I had bruises all over my forehead but they said my brain was ok. they were worried about my crushed vertebrae. I had no strength for a week in my back couldnt standup. Im ok now.. came out of it pretty ok. My back just aches a bit. I wonder though it was 10 years ago now.

I had a wreck on my bike and went headfirst into the pavement. I hit hard enough to crack my helmet. Within a few weeks of my cycling accident I started to feel "off" and continued on a downward spiral for nearly four years. I finally had my testosterone checked and it was 149ng/dl. After more comprehensive labs I had low LH, low total testosterone, low free testosterone, and very low estradiol. One of the first questions asked by my TRT doctor, after seeing my labs, is if I had any past head trauma. I don't think anyone knows exactly what happens, but it appears certain head truama can cause problems with the hypothalamus and pituitary which in turn leads to low LH signalling and then low testosterone.

lanky

I had a wreck on my bike and went headfirst into the pavement. I hit hard enough to crack my helmet. Within a few weeks of my cycling accident I started to feel "off" and continued on a downward spiral for nearly four years. I finally had my testosterone checked and it was 149ng/dl......
Wow thats crazy, Your doctore seems to be very well informed. how are you feeling now? back to pre accident cerebral function and well being?

hva

Wow thats crazy, Your doctore seems to be very well informed. how are you feeling now? back to pre accident cerebral function and well being?

Yes, the brain fog cleared and I regained my will to live and do things as before. I was just doing Clomid and it helped bring all my levels up but it caused me to have blurry vision. I'm currently waiting on my shipment of testosterone and hcg to arrive.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me