Testosterone is good for your heart

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
testosterone and heart.jpg

Even though this study used what I consider not to be a good dose and frequency of testosterone administration, it still found testosterone replacement to be beneficial on the heart of men with prior history of heart disease.

Abstract

Background. According to the present evidences suggesting association between low testosterone level and prediction of reduced exercise capacity as well as poor clinical outcome in patients with heart failure, we sought to determine if testosterone therapy improves clinical and cardiovascular conditions as well as quality of life status in patients with stable chronic heart failure.

Methods. A total of 50 male patients who suffered from congestive heart failure were recruited in a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial and randomized to receive an intramuscular (gluteal) long-acting androgen injection (1 mL of testosterone enanthate 250 mg/mL) once every four weeks for 12 weeks or receive intramuscular injections of saline (1 mL of 0.9% wt/vol NaCl) with the same protocol. Results. The changes in body weight, hemodynamic parameters, and left ventricular dimensional echocardiographic indices were all comparable between the two groups. Regarding changes in diastolic functional state and using Tei index, this parameter was significantly improved. Unlike the group received placebo, those who received testosterone had a significant increasing trend in 6-walk mean distance (6MWD) parameter within the study period. The discrepancy in the trends of changes in 6MWD between study groups remained significant after adjusting baseline variables.

Conclusion. Our study strengthens insights into the beneficial role of testosterone in improvement of functional capacity and quality of life in heart failure patients.

Reference:
Beneficial Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Functional Capacity, Cardiovascular Parameters, and Quality of Life in Patients with Congestive Heart Failure

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

Cardiologist said my heart is strong, but I've always had what I can only describe as a "flutter" every couple weeks. Since starting TRT 7 months ago, the fluttering has completely stopped. I've had a few negative side effects with TRT, but I'm convinced it's helped my heart.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me