Testosterone Induced Hair Loss: Revifol Hair Growth Supplement

Buy Lab Tests Online

futbolplayer

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced thinning hair since starting testosterone replacement? It's been a complaint of mine for some time, and I've noticed over the years my hair has been thinning. I've talked about it on this forum with several members and the general consensus is that it's caused by high DHT levels. I went to my doctor to discuss the options and wanted to avoid hair loss medications like Finasteride and Minoxidil. Thus, began my search for DHT blocking herbs.

I came across Revifol and decided to give it a try. I'm a couple months in and not sure if it's placebo or not, however my hair is definitely looking thicker. Usually, in the morning when I go to comb my hair, I used to see so many strands of hair in the sink and this has abruptly stopped since I started this supplement. There seems to be good scientific references backing up the ingredients in this supplement too. I was wondering if anyone else had heard of this supplement or had similar positive results by taking it?

I plan to continue taking this supplement for as long as it remains effective, and the only other option I see is to limit DHT spikes with lowering my dosage (apart from quitting TRT). Has anyone else had success with DHT blockers for hair loss due to TRT? How have you managed to combat the hair loss caused by TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Typical scam. Lot's of 1 star reviews on Amazon. Then bunch of YouTube videos to "warn you" to buy it only from "the official website" where you are greeted with a typical advertisement scam page.

evolution69

Some people seem to have success with RU58841 which is a topical androgen blocker that doesn't seem to go systematic as topical finasteride does.

Topical finasteride seems to have fewer side effects than oral but I am not sure why because it affects plasma DHT levels similarly to oral. Some people try microdosing topical finasteride to have less of an impact on plasma DHT. I may try this approach.

Many people rave about minoxidil combined with microneedling. I may try this too but would avoid combining topical finasteride around microneedling sessions to avoid increasing systemic exposure.

I started taking oral finasteride with trt because I had taken it a few times before without any side effects. In fact, it always seemed to increase my libido when I took it. However, I stopped taking it because my estradiol seemed high and I didn't want anything interfering with my numbers until I got dialed. I am currently using minoxidil and ketoconazole which is a weak DHT blocker.

sammmy

There are current studies of low doses oral minoxidil having some success but it may cause side effects: drop in blood pressure; swollen legs etc

BadassBlues

I have used a product from MinoxodilMax for years. Its 15% minoxidil, azelaic acid, finasteride, caffeine and some other ingredients. It works. I have had zero side effects from the topical finasteride, but, I also have very high natural DHT levels.

I also use a solution that I make myself with the main ingredient being GHK-CU, Copper Tripeptides. I use a derma roller prior to application.

I have had some significant hair loss over the years, but now have a full head of hair. It does have the potential to come back if you catch it in time. As for me, once it grew back, I became complacent, and the cycle started all over again. I am now much more diligent about keeping up with it.

Should you decide to try the MinoxodilMax product, be sure to hit me up for some tips on usage. Azelaic acid is a sticky substance and has a learning curve for proper usage.

Paddy

I have used a product from MinoxodilMax for years. Its 15% minoxidil, azelaic acid, finasteride, caffeine and some other ingredients. It works. I have had zero side effects from the topical finasteride, but, I also have very high natural DHT levels.

I also use a solution that I make myself with the main ingredient being GHK-CU, Copper Tripeptides. I use a derma roller prior to application.

I have had some significant hair loss over the years, but now have a full head of hair. It does have the potential to come back if you catch it in time. As for me, once it grew back, I became complacent, and the cycle started all over again. I am now much more diligent about keeping up with it.

Should you decide to try the MinoxodilMax product, be sure to hit me up for some tips on usage. Azelaic acid is a sticky substance and has a learning curve for proper usage.
Hey I’m interested in your protocol that you use for thinning. Which minoxidil products ect and where do you get your Ghk-cu at? Thanks! P

BadassBlues

Hey I’m interested in your protocol that you use for thinning. Which minoxidil products ect and where do you get your Ghk-cu at? Thanks! P
[email protected]
Here is the MinoxadilMax website:

They have quite a few products, I use the DualGen 15 with no propylene glycol as I am allergic to it.

As for the GHK, here is the very best I have found. It's 7% and should be added to products, not applied directly. There is a strength dilution chart which tells you how many drops based on the volume of the base. Go for a 3% solution.

You can put together the other ingredients separately. skinactives sells the KGF.

Buy your anhydrous caffeine here:

Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF)​

KGF is a member of the fibroblast growth factor family and has been found to promote healthy hair. Keratinocyte growth factor (KGF) binds to the KGF receptor on the cell surface, acting as both a growth and survival factor by stimulating epithelial cell proliferation, differentiation, and migration, and promoting a number of cell protective mechanisms. KGF is also known as FGF-7 and heparin-binding growth factor-7 (HBGF-7). Keratinocyte growth factor has been shown in vitro to regulate proliferation and differentiation in epithelial tissues, and may regulate the cells of the hair follicle.

Caffeine​

A study show that caffeine works against alopecia at many levels, especially in men:

• It inhibits phosphodiesterase, an enzyme that plays a crucial role in alopecia.
  • It reduces transepidermal water loss and increases barrier function of the skin.
  • It can penetrate well through follicles and can actively promote hair growth.1
  • It works against the suppression of hair shaft production by testosterone in male hair follicles.

I add a few drops of peppermint oil as well, really makes the scalp tingle. Don't overdo it!

Add the ingredients to this:

Use a derma roller beforehand followed by a splash of Sea Breeze. Let it dry and then spray the solution on the scalp. Don't overdo it, a little goes a long way. Let it dry. I use this in the morning and the MinoxadilMax product at night as it has azelaic acid and is sticky. If you can, cut your hair as short as you can stand it for 60 days to better access the scalp. Give this 60 days, and you will see results.

Take a before picture, and then every 30 days. MinoxadilMax will give you a free product if you document your progress and send it to them.

Last edited:

BadassBlues

Where is the KFG and caffeine sold? I don’t see it at either of the links you put on there. Thanks!
The links are there...

You can put together the other ingredients separately. skinactives sells the KGF.

[IMG alt="skinactives.com"]https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-9zw...te_HI__20492.1659557177.386.513.jpg?c=2[/IMG]

Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF)

Skin Actives KGF Serum may help promote hair growth the return of your healthy locks. Try our serum out and add this ingredient into your own products at home!

Buy your anhydrous caffeine here:

Last edited:

BadassBlues

Some mixing tips:

1. Mix the ingredients in a separate mortar and pestle style bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of the caffeine and then add some of the rice water a little at time to dilute it and make it smooth.

2. Add your KGF to the mix and stir it in.

3. Add your drops of GHK-CU based on the strength you want, mix that in.

4. Add enough more rice water to thin it out.

5. Take a small funnel and pour the mix into the spray bottle.

6. Add a few drops of peppermint oil. I use 5, but you can experiment.

7. Shake the bottle well to mix it thoroughly. Always shake it before use.

Paddy

I can’t thank you enough! This is my first time trying anything on my hair. I started TRT when I was 50. I’ve always had a full head of hair until about a year ago or so I started noticing some spots on top of my head where it was thinning. Not the usual male pattern, balding areas, like the hairline in the crown, just random patches on top here and there. I’m 57 now, so like I mentioned, it started about a year and a half ago. I spoke with one Doctor Who thought it may be telogen effluvium, but it seems like it’s not grown back.
Thanks again man!

Paddy

Typical scam. Lot's of 1 star reviews on Amazon. Then bunch of YouTube videos to "warn you" to buy it only from "the official website" where you are greeted with a typical advertisement scam page.
Some mixing tips:

1. Mix the ingredients in a separate mortar and pestle style bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of the caffeine and then add some of the rice water a little at time to dilute it and make it smooth.

When I went to the site to get the caffeine, it asks for a business name and number ect. What did you do for that?

Paddy

I tried the minoxidilmax for the first time last night. Was really sticky, clumped my hair up making me look like I’ve lost more hair than I ever realized! Did you say there’s some trick to applying it?

BadassBlues

I tried the minoxidilmax for the first time last night. Was really sticky, clumped my hair up making me look like I’ve lost more hair than I ever realized! Did you say there’s some trick to applying it?
Yes sir… very sticky stuff. The best thing, if you can, is to cut your hair as short as you can stand for 60 days.

If not, take the dropper and tap it, point down on your scalp while lightly squeezing. Don’t rub it in, just let it dry.

Paddy

Yes sir… very sticky stuff. The best thing, if you can, is to cut your hair as short as you can stand for 60 days.

If not, take the dropper and tap it, point down on your scalp while lightly squeezing. Don’t rub it in, just let it dry.
Do you have to cover every bit of area that appears to be thinning? I feel like it’s a lot of area to cover.

Paddy

Some mixing tips:

Sorry to keep asking questions. It seems they’ve tightened restrictions as of last may on the bulk caffeine. Now in addition to a company name you have to have a business EIN number or some type of fda document. I wrote down a company name and tried to send it in but it seems they need more. Any suggestions? Is there another so for powdered caffeine or should I mix the stuff up without it. I have everything else. The minoxidilmax says it has some caffeine in it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me