Testosterone in Atrevis hydrogel base = almost double test levels!

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Just got my bloodwork done. 4 clicks of 200mg hydrogel to the scrotum, all in the morning. Blood was taken 8 hours post application.

Total >1500
Free: 67
E2: 65

Crazy numbers

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

Not sure. I feel pretty effing good. My cholesterol is good. My BP is good. Even my DHEA was at 300. My PSA was down to 1.3 from 1.4. My hematocrit was 51.3 which was the only thing on my blood work that was somewhat concerning. Soooooo i'm not sure.

Michael D

I now have a prescription for this gel. Thanks for the suggestion! But I'm just doing 2-clicks, since I've seen results others are having with 4-clicks and I've been having problems with high hematocrit. I don't want to risk elevating them to where I need a phlebotomy...and I don't need the short temper I get with 1500+ levels! But I've got a question about when to apply. I've noted many of you say to apply in the morning. The directions simply say to use it at the same time each day. My job is quite physical so I work up quite a sweat, and sometimes I play tennis in the AM, so evening would be better for me so I don't sweat/wash the cream off shortly after applying. So is there a physiological reason to apply in the morning? And...why not do half in the morning and half after a late afternoon shower? I know the cause of elevated hematocrit is not well understood, but one theory is that it is the ups and down of T that may be a contributing factor, so I was thinking I would have more stable levels if I split the dose to 2X daily. Thoughts?

Cooper

Just got my bloodwork done. 4 clicks of 200mg hydrogel to the scrotum, all in the morning. Blood was taken 8 hours post application.

Total >1500
Free: 65

Crazy numbers
your Free T seems low for having such a high total t. What is the range used for your Free t test?

madman

Super Moderator
Actually my free t is measured at 67. I fixed my original post. the range is 5-21. So more than 3 times the top of the range lol.

Total >1500
Free: 67

Crazy numbers

From your previous post, you had mentioned that your SHBG always hovered between 35-45 nmol/L on trt.....where does it sit now?

Should have added DHT.

You had this test:

TT was not tested using LC/MS-MS and as you can see >1500 ng/dL although FT was tested using one of the most accurate assays EU.

FREE: equilibrium ultrafiltration; TOTAL: electrochemiluminescence immunoassay (ECLIA)

TT should be tested using the most accurate assay (LC/MS-MS) as it will impact the accuracy of the FT assay (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration).

Mind you it is even more critical at very low T concentrations.

Would have been interesting to see where your TT truly sits.

Next time you have blood work done you should use this test:

FREE: equilibrium ultrafiltration; TOTAL: liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS-MS)

Although your FT is absurdly high if you feel great overall and blood markers are healthy then leave it be and only time will tell how it works out in the long run.

If you run into any issues at least you know that you can cut back on your dose and still achieve a high-end FT.

Z

Zibernet

Actually my free t is measured at 67. I fixed my original post. the range is 5-21. So more than 3 times the top of the range lol.

You should draw bloods at trough.
Which is in the morning before application, not 8 hours after application...

Cooper

I experienced the high libido as well but along with it came ED issues and pre ejac issues so it did not work out. In the beginning erections were better than ever and that slowly declined over a few months.
Smokey - are you still on the cream?

Wolverine

Saw my GP today. Requested the Atrevis based gel as set out here. I believe my GP is going to order it, but she is not familiar with Empower. We'll see. I tried creams (didn't absorb) and pellets initially, neither really worked. Been on injections for about 5 years. Just haven't really been able to dial it. Looking forward to trying the gel.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Saw my GP today. Requested the Atrevis based gel as set out here. I believe my GP is going to order it, but she is not familiar with Empower. We'll see. I tried creams (didn't absorb) and pellets initially, neither really worked. Been on injections for about 5 years. Just haven't really been able to dial it. Looking forward to trying the gel.
They call it "hydrogel" at Empower.

Tell your doctor that the script should be faxed to Empower Pharmacy as:

Testosterone 200ml/ml cream in Hydrogel base 30ML , Apply 1 ML on scrotum daily. 3 refills

She can contact them here:

Wolverine

They call it "hydrogel" at Empower.

Tell your doctor that the script should be faxed to Empower Pharmacy as:

Testosterone 200ml/ml cream in Hydrogel base 30ML , Apply 1 ML on scrotum daily. 3 refills

She can contact them here:
Thanks Nelson! I copied that from one of your earlier post and gave it to her along with Empower's fax number. Don't think she had ever used a compounding pharmacy before. Should be interesting. She did labs and only did total T and TSH. And she prescribes me T cyp and Armour. She clearly does not know what she is doing. Glad I do. LOL I'll likely get with Dr. Saya soon. I was a patient of Dr. Crisler before he passed.

Fortunate

@Nelson Vergel , how is cream going? How long have you been on it? I keep reading more and more stories about guys who have great results only to crash a month or two in. I had a similar experience, but am considering giving it another try. I have Empower's Atrevis based cream.

DixieWrecked

@Nelson Vergel , how is cream going? How long have you been on it? I keep reading more and more stories about guys who have great results only to crash a month or two in. I had a similar experience, but am considering giving it another try. I have Empower's Atrevis based cream.
Thats where I am at. Not feeling too hot honestly. I was feeing great a for a few weeks. My levels are through the roof on the cream. Very tired with no libido. I probably need to cut my dose in half which is easy since the half life is a fraction of cypionate.

Fortunate

Thats where I am at. Not feeling too hot honestly. I was feeing great a for a few weeks. My levels are through the roof on the cream. Very tired with no libido. I probably need to cut my dose in half which is easy since the half life is a fraction of cypionate.
Interesting. I am not sure why this is so common, but many have reported it. I gave up on cream for now because of it. Maybe levels shoot up too high on cream, pushing people into an uncomfortable state? Maybe it’s the DHT levels? Would be helpful if anyone is willing to check their DHT while feeling bad and compare to a time when they felt good.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My results on 1 cc of 200 mg/mL per day (4 clicks) of the Empower hydrogel testosterone cream applied 50% on scrotum and 50% on shoulders.

hydrogel testosterone cream lab tests.jpg

dht pregnenolone hydrogel testosterone cream.jpg

High CPK due to working out

T is good and so is free T. DHT is higher than normal range (scrotal application).

Low pregnenolone and progesterone as expected due to LH shut down (no hCG)

Estradiol where it should be.

Z

Zibernet

My results on 1 cc of 200 mg/mL per day (4 clicks) of the Empower hydrogel testosterone cream applied 50% on scrotum and 50% on shoulders.

View attachment 15128

View attachment 15129

High CPK due to working out

T is good and so is free T. DHT is higher than normal range (scrotal application).

Low pregnenolone and progesterone as expected due to LH shut down (no hCG)

Estradiol where it should be.

Do you feel off when supplementing Pregnenolone? Is that why you don't?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Do you feel off when supplementing Pregnenolone? Is that why you don't?
I use HCG 500 IU twice per week except for the last two months. Those results are with the cream only.
I started pregnenolone 3 weeks ago with TRT. No HCG. Will measure my preg and prog on Monday to see if preg supplementation at 100 mg per night makes any difference in those upstream hormones.

goolapsh

I use HCG 500 IU twice per week except for the last two months. Those results are with the cream only.
I started pregnenolone 3 weeks ago with TRT. No HCG. Will measure my preg and prog on Monday to see if preg supplementation at 100 mg per night makes any difference in those upstream hormones.
How are you liking cream compared to shots?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me