Testosterone in Atrevis hydrogel base = almost double test levels!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bryan_K77

So I was using 200 mg/gm compounded cream from Empower, which is HRT base, for almost 3 years before I switched to Medquest Pharmacy to try the Atrevis Base. I have heard about increased absorption from Atrevis base, but damn! I was using 3 clicks twice daily of Empower’s HRT base and never got over 800 ng/dl total T and 21 free T. Two consecutive blood tests now showing >1500 total T and mid-upper 30’s free T on 2 clicks twice daily of Atrevis base. I will be lowering dose to 2 clicks am and 1 click pm now. Before someone assumes they are a poor absorber of the compounded cream, try the Atrevis base.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bryan_K77

So I was using 200 mg/gm compounded cream from Empower, which is HRT base, for almost 3 years before I switched to Medquest Pharmacy to try the Atrevis Base. I have heard about increased absorption from Atrevis base, but damn! I was using 3 clicks twice daily of Empower’s HRT base and never got over 800 ng/dl total T and 21 free T. Two consecutive blood tests now showing >1500 total T and mid-upper 30’s free T on 2 clicks twice daily of Atrevis base. I will be lowering dose to 2 clicks am and 1 click pm now. Before someone assumes they are a poor absorber of the compounded cream, try the Atrevis base.
I should also mention that I always felt pretty good on Empower’s cream, but Medquest is cheaper and now I will be using half the dose to get the same or better results, win-win.

goolapsh

I should also mention that I always felt pretty good on Empower’s cream, but Medquest is cheaper and now I will be using half the dose to get the same or better results, win-win.
Keep an eye out for skin irritation with atrevis. I had to stop using it at one point because it gave me a rash

sammmy

What are the ingredients in Atrevis base?
If mixed with 10-20% testosterone, it could serve as a substitute of the highly overprised nasal spray Natesto.

madman

Super Moderator
What are the ingredients in Atrevis base?
If mixed with 10-20% testosterone, it could serve as a substitute of the highly overprised nasal spray Natesto.
Natesto is a no-drip gel. Each application takes about 10 seconds, applying a thin layer of T that absorbs into the lining of your nose...

post#13

Natesto is a nasal gel.

post#5

The newly patented version is a nasal spray.

*The nasal spray (United States Patent No. 10,258,63, issued on April 16, 2019) has been licensed to Acerus Pharmaceuticals Corporation, which has the flexibility under the current agreement to use the technology in whatever medical field it deems most appropriate.

sammmy

The nasal spray Natesto may be different than the trans-dermal Atrevis base this thread is about.

The patents for Natesto:
US Patent 10 258 631
US Patent 10 751 348

From these, the Natesto ingredients are:

Example 1: Formulation of an Aqueous Nasal Testosterone Formulation​

A formulation of a testosterone ester was prepared using a combination of water and other additives which would help to solubilize the testosterone in the aqueous environment. The formulation was prepared by combining the testosterone with the first and second additives, Cremophor EL® and Neobee M5®, respectively, with stirring until all components dissolved. Distilled water which has been warmed to a temperature from about 65° C. to about 80° C. is added to the mixture of testosterone, Cremophor EL®, and Neobee M5®. The mixture was then brought to the phase inversion temperature followed by cooling until the mixture is clear. The mixture was be cooled at either ambient room temperature or using an ice bath to achieve clarity. The resulting emulsion was passed through a 0.22 micron Tuffryn® filter and collected in the administration container. The passage through the filter both sterilized the emulsion and imparts more consistency to the droplet size within the emulsion. Without being bound by theory, the filtration of the emulsion and the increased consistency may result in a more consistent kinetic absorption of the drug. The emulsion was then added to a nasal actuator for administration. The resultant emulsion was a nasally administrable testosterone formula containing 1.2% w/w testosterone propionate with 24% w/w Cremophor EL®, 5% w/w Neobee M5®, and 69.8% w/w distilled water. Additionally, a 2.2% w/w testosterone propionate formulation was prepared with 24.8% w/w Cremophor EL®, 14.3% Neobee M5®, and 58.7% w/w distilled water.

Cremphor EL is polyethoxylated castor oil (PEG-35 Castor Oil): emulsifier, surfactant, "formulation vehicle used for various poorly-water soluble drugs".

Neobee M5 is "a caprylic/capric triglyceride made from glycerol and and 66% C8 and 32% C10 medium chain fatty acids from coconut and palm kernel oils": surfactant, solubizer, emollient.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

I just asked Empower and they can make T creams with an Atrevis base by request. Remember this is alcohol based and cannot be applied to the scrotum (some of you like scrotum application to increase DHT Scrotal Testosterone Cream - Can it Increase Libido )

MJ65

I just asked Empower and they can make T creams with an Atrevis base by request. Remember this is alcohol based and cannot be applied to the scrotum (some of you like scrotum application to increase DHT Scrotal Testosterone Cream - Can it Increase Libido )
What are the benefits of Atrevis base? I have tried and failed numerous times on Empower Test cream 20%. It did not raise my test levels and felt no benefit. My body just would not absorb it. I tried different sites and followed the correct protocol when applying. Increasing dose did not help. Scrotal application is not an option as a brief trial caused excessive hair shedding. Could Atrevis be an option that would help with my absorption issues? Thanks in advance for any replies or advice.

Bigd99ss

Are you using it on scrotum ? Or other places ? Forearms?

sammmy

What are the benefits of Atrevis base? I have tried and failed numerous times on Empower Test cream 20%. It did not raise my test levels and felt no benefit. My body just would not absorb it. I tried different sites and followed the correct protocol when applying. Increasing dose did not help. Scrotal application is not an option as a brief trial caused excessive hair shedding. Could Atrevis be an option that would help with my absorption issues? Thanks in advance for any replies or advice.

Compounding pharmacies do not actually test their bases for absorption - they have neither the time nor the resources. They follow some compounding formula that they found god knows where. That is why they have to put a whopping 20% of testosterone in their creams.

If possible, you should try a base that has clinical studies like Androgel. It is only 1.62% testosterone because it was tested and more is not needed.

txmx

I recently spoke with a pharmacist at Empower regarding them offering the Atrevis base in their testosterone cream. I explained the increased absorption. They already use Atrevis in a nasal testosterone product. I was told that we could not currently just "request" an Atrevis base in testosterone cream from Empower (they currently use HRT base) or through our providers. I was told that there would need to be some level of "demand" expressed from the provider side due to clients wanting an Atrevis-based testosterone cream. At that point, Empower would explore the idea of it being a new product offering, but some level of revenue generation would need to be apparent to them before they would offer an Atrevis-based option in testosterone cream. It would also possibly cut into their revenue stream of HRT-based cream as the required dose on Atrevis may be much lower. So if you want an Atrevis base from Empower, you are going to have to tell your providers you want it, and they are going to have to carry that message forward to Empower. (An additional thought here is that Nelson Vergel might well have some influence with Empower on this.)

Willyt

Thanks Nelson. I always appreciate your feedback.
With the Empower cream, the game changer for me came from another forum member - either take shower before applying or wash area with warm washcloth. I was skeptical, but it did make a significant difference.

txmx

With the Empower cream, the game changer for me came from another forum member - either take shower before applying or wash area with warm washcloth. I was skeptical, but it did make a significant difference.
For even better absorption (non-scrotal) of Empower cream, use Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser to break down the natural skin barrier a bit, and then a hot washcloth compress, and then the cream. Tripled my absorption.

S1W

Are/were you a Defy patient?

Curious about which provider you are using that is ok running your rx through either Empower or Medquest.

txmx

Nelson, when I saw your post and spoke to one of the pharmacists at Empower about getting T cream with the Atrevis base by request, she was not aware of this. She said there would have to be enough demand from providers to make a business case for it. She said she does know you but she was not aware of your discussion with Empower. She did say they already use Atrevis in a nasal testosterone so they do have access to that base.

goolapsh

Nelson, when I saw your post and spoke to one of the pharmacists at Empower about getting T cream with the Atrevis base by request, she was not aware of this. She said there would have to be enough demand from providers to make a business case for it. She said she does know you but she was not aware of your discussion with Empower. She did say they already use Atrevis in a nasal testosterone so they do have access to that base.
For what it’s worth (and maybe this is just me) but I couldn’t use atrevis because it gave me an itchy rash no matter where I applied it. It’s definitely not skin friendly as it has to disrupts the skin barrier more in order to have better absorption

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me